PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Redskins Defense vs. Pats Offense (against sub-par defenses)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh huh. How did Adalius Thomas, Randy Moss, Wes Welker, Donta Stallworth, Kelly Washington, Kyle Eckel, Rodney Harrison, Eugene Wilson, Randall Gay, Junior Seau, Kyle Brady and many others do for the Patriots that day?
About the same as your 12 win Patriots last season, nothing.

Geeze, you didn't see that one coming? :D

About the same as your 12 win Patriots last season, nothing.

Geeze, you didn't see that one coming? :D

Exactly. 12 wins for the Patriots this year would be a disaster.

I'm sure that's hard for you to relate to.

Dude, so how is that chip on your shoulder working out for you?

That was LAST SEASON. Let's talk about this season, since the New England Patriots went "Daniel Schneider" in free agency.

Oh, I see the Bengals fans aren't too fond of the Redskins:

http://home.fuse.net/bengalsfans/Top 10 11_10_04.htm
So Team A beats Team B which beat Team C; therefore Team A > Team C?

That aint the way it works in the NFL buddy.

shmessyy said:

So if you guys lose to the Colts in two weeks, is that a disaster? You going to give up on the season? Don't get caught up into your own hype.

So if you guys lose to the Colts in two weeks, is that a disaster? You going to give up on the season? Don't get caught up into your own hype.
He said 12 wins - which is 4 losses - where are the other 3 losses coming from ? Certainly not this week.

So Team A beats Team B which beat Team C; therefore Team A > Team C?
Please state where I mentioned that within this thread? Please stay on point ...................................

Let's talk about this season, since the New England Patriots went "Daniel Schneider" in free agency.

Chip! Chip! Did you mention chocolate chip cookies?

I like white chocolate macadamia. Where the hell is that Redskins XLII dude with my cookies??????? Chop-chop!!!

Please state where I mentioned that within this thread? Please stay on point ...................................

Let's talk about this season, since the New England Patriots went "Daniel Schneider" in free agency.
The point was a post saying that we barely came up with a win against the Dolphins earlier in the season. I was just saying that's a poor way to judge a team because things happen in the NFL, like a good Patriot team getting shut out by a mediocre Dolphin team.

The point was a post saying that we barely came up with a win against the Dolphins earlier in the season. I was just saying that's a poor way to judge a team because things happen in the NFL, like a good Patriot team getting shut out by a mediocre Dolphin team.

Key word in your own post above that you ignore is "THIS" season.

.....a bit different than LAST season, no? The roster doesn't change nearly as much.

Why is that so hard for you?

Key word in your own post above that you ignore is "THIS" season.

.....a bit different than LAST season, no? The roster doesn't change nearly as much.

Why is that so hard for you?
So, you think because we struggled against a Dolphin team you guys dismantled that you'll roll over us?

There are 1000 reasons why your Patriots are better then my Redskins and 1000 reasons why you should win at home. The fact that we struggled against the Dolphins over a month ago is a lame argument.

Please! I know it must be hard for Redskins fans to focus on this season!

There are 1000 reasons why your Patriots are better then my Redskins and 1000 reasons why you should win at home. The fact that we struggled against the Dolphins over a month ago is a lame argument.
No it isn't.

Perhaps you might want to look at why we struggled in that game and our weaknesses as whole, and how your Patriots attack them.
I'm sure Bill Belichick will have the New England Patriots prepared for the Washington Redskins. By the way, Jason Campbell doesn't scare too many NFL defenses as evident by this past weekend's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back