PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Redirect issue Gone

Thanks for your hardwork Ian! I tried it twice yesterday clicking on forum on patsfans.com and no problems. It's a shame other fan sites can't do the same. I guess that speaks to the quality of patsfans. :)

Patsfans.com is listed as a website not to trust now.

Thanks for the hard work Ian. Ian 4, adult finder 3. Game ovah.

Reactions: Ian
I'm sorta.....missing her!

That's irritating if that's the case. I'll look into that when I get home and get it removed. Where is it saying that?

Internet filtering. Might be temporary (based on the redirects recently). Currently, on my iPhone only it is treated as an "Adult Website". OpenDNS is not blocking it though.

Thanks Ian!

Great job Ian, I think we all appreciate how much work you put into resolving this issue.

On the bright side I have always wanted to see what a nekkid woman looks like. Now thanks to this redirect I can cross it off my bucket list.

:rolleyes:

Been running perfect for me. Thanks, Ian!

Thanks Ian for getting this fixed. Your hard work is much appreciated.

That's irritating if that's the case. I'll look into that when I get home and get it removed. Where is it saying that?

If I remember correctly I believe some company or website named yandex reported this site as untrustworthy. At least that's what it said to me.

Slightly different problem for me. I like to use the old opera 12.17 from time to time and they have this site blacklisted. I ignore their warning of fraud etc and press continue to access this forum. It is not really a big deal, but I thought you would like to know.

Slightly different problem for me. I like to use the old opera 12.17 from time to time and they have this site blacklisted. I ignore their warning of fraud etc and press continue to access this forum. It is not really a big deal, but I thought you would like to know.
I'll work on getting us off of that, I've heard from a few other people about this issue with other providers, so I'm guessing it might take a bit before we drop off of that.

Like many before me Ian, many thanks for all your efforts in eradicating this intrusion, especially into the early hours of the morning, and then getting up to go do a days work. Appreciated. You have a wonderful Fan Site and Forum Sir.

Looks completely operational this morning.. good job.

Looks completely operational this morning.. good job.

All but the "like/dislike" options, which are invisible to me until the mouse scrolls over them.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back