PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Red Sox vs Rangers Series

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Sox picking up where they left off.
5-0 in the 5th and great seeing Beckett slinging BB's out there.

We may catch the Rays yet .. won't be easy but out guys do
not look like they care to just get the wild card.:D

Sox win and the Rays lose... 2.5 games out of first.

I think the Rays are getting nervous. ;)

Sox win and the Rays lose... 2.5 games out of first.

I think the Rays are getting nervous. ;)

The Red Sox are hot... that 2.5 game lead can disappear real quick!

Could care less if we win the division or not, they are getting hot and healthy at just the right time, Lowell steps into the line up off the DL with a home run and 3 RBI's, the guy is money.............

Could care less if we win the division or not, they are getting hot and healthy at just the right time, Lowell steps into the line up off the DL with a home run and 3 RBI's, the guy is money.............
thats just how i feel. they need to clinch a spot as early as they can to set up there rotation.

It's more amazing that he was a throw in in the Beckett deal because the Marlins were trying to dump salary. They're happy with Hanley and we're happy with one ( hopefully more) World Series titles....

"It's more amazing that he was a throw in in the Beckett deal because the Marlins were trying to dump salary. They're happy with Hanley and we're happy with one ( hopefully more) World Series titles...."

Great point, he was basically a salary dump and all I heard from the so called experts is his bat had slowed way down and some thought he was done.

LMFAO; World Series MVP and he is a gamer, what a great trade that was.

Scary to think this team hung in there with him and Drew out of the line up for an extended period of time.

Again, kudos to Theo for putting together a T-E-A-M.

That eery feeling of the sleeping Red Sox giant awakening from their slumber is surely gaining momentum over baseball.

The Sox aren't too far off the best record in baseball with their current form and the stumbling of others.

Go you good things.

The Rangers have completely fallen off the pace since David Murphy got injured when the 3rd base coach recklessly waved him home to steal a run against the Yankees. Murphy was out by a mile and in the process hurt his leg and banged up Pudge Rodriguez who was catching for the Yankees. It was the final out of the inning and we were only up like 2-0 and I remember thinking I hope that decision doesn't come back to haunt us, well it did because in that game the Yankees erased the lead in the next inning and eventually won the ballgame. Since that game, which I would say was probably a month ago, the Rangers have had a bad losing record. Ohh well, this was a fun season for us for the most part. I hope that they're able to manage greater expectations next season, because I think Ron Washington is a good coach.

Rays lose tonight, and we can't take advantage, Wake looked awful in a 15-8 loss. In good news though Drew could return next week verse the rays

Rays lost today 1-0 and the Sox are up 7-0 in the 7th.

We could be 1.5 games out with the Rays up next ... Lester pitching.:D

Well what do you know, we are 1.5 back! Go Sox!!!!!!

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back