PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Red Sox Upstage Patriots Once Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw and interview with Bryan Cashman, he looked Very Depressed.

Last edited:
Seriously, the Patriots are 4 days away from a game against an NFC opponent and people are expecting the fans and the media to talk football when the Red Sox just acquired, arguably, two of the twenty best players in all of baseball?

I guarantee you they'd be talking Pats in the eve of a Red Sox game if we traded for Larry Fitzgerald and signed Lamar Woodley in may.

Last edited:
Ironically Bob has upstaged the Patriots on a Patriots board by writing an article about the Red Sox transactions and how they upstaged the Patriots.

I'm not sure what anyone is asking for. Are the Red Sox supposed to let players sign with other teams on the Wednesday night after a Patriots win?

I dunno about you guys but this is how I prioritize my love for the Boston area sports teams.

1. New England Patriots (yes I am infatuated)

2. Boston Celtics
3. Boston Red Sox

4. Boston Bruins

Last edited:
Baseball is run by the players union, therefor it su-ks and i'm not interested. If that happens to pro football then I guess i'll have to be satisfied with college ball on Saturday. I live in Arizona, is freakin 75 outside, what the heck am I doing watchng tv!

i love it ... I am a local homer in all 5 phases ...

In this order Patriots - Red Sox - Celtics - Bruins - Revolution but there's not much separation in the 1st 4.

if I'm belichick I'm loving this Red Sox offseason ... he loves it when the patriots are not the story until January. :cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:
Unbelievable that the Red Sox would make important FA signings during the Patriots season. I guess the Celtics and Bruins should also stop winning games so that the Pats aren't upstaged during their season? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes