PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Red Sox / NESN - Tina Cervasio

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Tina had her headlights on tonight....she usually wears loose clothing...is there a competition brewing with Hazel?

TINABY24_lg.jpg
vs
damon4-775319.jpg

Isn't that Damon's wife on the right? What's she got to do with Tina?

Johnny Mac said:
Isn't that Damon's wife on the right? What's she got to do with Tina?

I have to stop that late night posting...thanks, I'll fix it.

F.B.N. said:
I have to stop that late night posting...thanks, I'll fix it.

No more pictures of her would be fine...no apologies needed...

F.B.N. said:
Tina had her headlights on tonight....she usually wears loose clothing...is there a competition brewing with Hazel?

TINABY24_lg.jpg
vs
damon4-775319.jpg
Hazel who?

F.B.N. said:
Hazel ***etAboudIt... :rofl:
I remember reading in the Globe a few weeks ago that Hazel was really giving NESN a tough stance with her contract negotiations. I have no idea as to the accuracy of that report or if things have been resolved... having said that...

If it is true, it would be wise for Hazel to realize that bimbos like her are a dime a dozen and she would be very easily replaced if needed. There's no real talent there, just the right look. The fanbase that drools over her today will change their loyalties in a snap when a different pair of legs stroll their way into the studio.

QuiGon said:
I remember reading in the Globe a few weeks ago that Hazel was really giving NESN a tough stance with her contract negotiations. I have no idea as to the accuracy of that report or if things have been resolved... having said that...

If it is true, it would be wise for Hazel to realize that bimbos like her are a dime a dozen and she would be very easily replaced if needed. There's no real talent there, just the right look. The fanbase that drools over her today will change their loyalties in a snap when a different pair of legs stroll their way into the studio.
She (and Caron) got their wish:

http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/extras/extra_bases/

July 17, 2006
Mae, Caron extended
By Eric Wilbur, Boston.com Staff

NESN announced today that it has extended the contracts of studio hosts Tom Caron and Hazel Mae.

Caron has been with NESN since 1995 and has served in many different roles. A three-time Emmy Award winner, he currently serves as the studio host of NESN’s Red Sox pre- and post-game coverage. Mae has been the lead anchor for NESN SportsDesk since 2004 when the program began delivering a live nightly sportscast.

“I’m looking forward to hosting our in- and off-season Sox productions for a long time to come,” Caron said in a statement.

Despite recent rumors that she might be jumping ship to ESPN, Mae maintains that she’s found a home in Boston.

"There is no where I'd rather deliver New England's sports news than in the most passionate sports area in the nation,” she said. “My first choice has always been to stay at NESN. I really appreciate all the support I've received the past two years from all of New England's sports fans."

Posted By: ewilbur | Time: 01:58:31 PM

Last edited:

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back