PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Red sox 5 - Yankees 2...8th Inning...Pedro Still In...Will We Win This Time?

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
"WHAT IF" is so dumb...but I'm watching it...damn Pee-Dro just threw Jeter a butterfly wile Jeter was 0-2 in the count...Ball went over Trots head...just like it did in 2003. :bricks:

Bernie Williams just got a single...5-3...man this is painfull I must be a real A-Hole to be watching this.
PEE-DRO just got pulled....Grady should have WANKED him after the 7th...that friggin' bumpkin moron.
I've got to go get the NITRO PILLS ...to watch the rest. :eek:

ALAN EMBREE...HE WAS HORRIBLE DOWN THE STRETCH...HE'S IN THE GAME...4 PITCH WALK TO POSADA...HELP!!!

Grady has a sh'it ass grin on his face...I BET HE WAS ON THE TAKE!!!

EMBREE GET'S A STRIKEOUT TO END THE INNING...PHEWWW!!! CAN WE PULL IT OFF... lol...LOL...LOL.

Timlin has WALKED 2 BATTERS WITH 2 OUT IN THE 9TH...WE LEAD 5-3...WHERE'S PAPELBON???
Darn he's 3 years away....NOPE TIMLIN GOT THE 3RD OUT...WE ARE HEADING BACK TO THE WORLD SERIES.

or are we???

So they say we would have won...but I still say this is dumb...real dumb

Last edited:
It was a stupid idea for an episode. Obviously we would have won. We wouldn't have this show if we didn't win in '04. I guess there was a down side to winning.

Embree hadn't given up a run in 8 innings that postseason, so I had no problem with bringing him in to face the lefties. However, I would've used Swilly to shut it out, like in the rest of the series. That didn't make much sense to me. Yeah, Timlin was the best reliever, but Swilly was the closer. Grady almost certainly would've used him.

Why did he bring in Wakefield right away in EI, anyways? Uh oh, I smell another episode...

Is it meant to be a series? Because some of the ones they showed in the intro were actually interesting, like what if Bledsoe had played in the Super Bowl.

Johnny Mac said:
Is it meant to be a series? Because some of the ones they showed in the intro were actually interesting, like what if Bledsoe had played in the Super Bowl.

Perhaps it's interesting to them...but we have been on the good side of these scenarios also. Hondo stealing the ball, DJ stealing the ball, the Tuck Rule.

How about this one...What if the Yankees lose game 3 of the series 2 years ago? Would we have won 3 in a row after they won the next? I think we won because we had nothing to lose after being down 3-0. I think there's a high probability we don't go to the World Series if we win game 3.

Sports has a huge human factor in it...I don't like when they remove it because it's not the way games are played.

What a ******ed show. . .My family was going to put it on a DVD-R for me, and my dad said "well that was the biggest lump of **** I've ever seen. I had to delete that from my DVR before I lost any more IQ points."

milwaukeebeers44 said:
What a ******ed show. . .My family was going to put it on a DVD-R for me, and my dad said "well that was the biggest lump of **** I've ever seen. I had to delete that from my DVR before I lost any more IQ points."

It was worse than dumb...It was fun to watch the game to the 8th inning but that was about it.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back