PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Red Seats a Disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 300 Level Red Seats a Disgrace

DaBruinz, feel free to disagree, but you don't have to be a prick about it.

He doesn't have to, but he is. That's just his nature. I'll still get a chuckle out of his steadfast, borderline militant defense of Duane Starks and Monty Beisel to the bitter end in 2005 (and in the off-season). Ahh sunny times.

Last edited:
Re: 300 Level Red Seats a Disgrace

He doesn't have to, but he is. That's just his nature. Biggest douche on the board hands down.

I know right! Do a search of his posts. The guy is a homer troll. Insults , rage, stalking , the whole nine!

Funny thing is the mods let it go.

Last edited:
I dont thinkt he red seats were that bad. the only time they were sparse was at the half. I mean considering it was AWFUL weather and they have a nice warm indoor club they could go to I actually thought they represented well.

I wasn't criticizing those people. I was lucky enough to sit in those seats for one game and I spent some of time in the club. It was fun and quite different from the standing room and regular seats I'd had in the past.

On another note, I was quite surprised at the number of people that actually made it to the game today. It must have been hell driving there.

Sorry I quoted you out of convienence...I didn't think you were critisizing...I used your post to point out the real reason people have a problem with the red seats. Jealousy.

Sorry I quoted you out of convienence...I didn't think you were critisizing...I used your post to point out the real reason people have a problem with the red seats. Jealousy.

Some are jealous, but that's a blanket statement. Some might just wish they were louder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back