Welcome to PatsFans.com

Record snow and (almost) cold headed for Boston...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Dec 29, 2007.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well, much like our beloved Patriots, the city of Boston is set to break some records in the coming days. It seems we are going to fall short of a record cold month, but we are certainly going to shatter the all time record for most snow in December with the anticipated 4 inches or so coming tomorrow evening.

Of course, it is worth noting that this record is being broken because of several consistent snowfalls, not because of one anomalous storm dumping 20 inches on its own.

And here I thought the planet had a fever... :confused: :confused: I need algore to explain this to me..!! :rocker:

Last edited: Dec 29, 2007
  2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +567 / 22 / -19

It's been explained to you buy several people, but you apparently don't pay attention.

3. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Oh, I pay attention quite well... the radical enviromentalists are changing their tune for about the 5th time in the past 30 years or so... they used to have "global cooling" but the data didn't support that conclusion... they used to be all in a panic over the ozone hole... they used to have "global warming" but when the data didn't support that conclusion, it was morphed to "global climate change"...

I thought aerosol cans were going to kill us all... whatever happened to the danger of aerosol cans...?

Anyway, I am sick of this cold weather.... Please join me in an evening of leaving our cars running overnight.... together, we can.

4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,118 / 3 / -10

Have you noticed that Al Boob Gore always goes into seclusion during the winter (he hibernates) he is most active during July and August bellowing, sweating, raving, spitting all over his shirt and running out to Hollywood where he and all his Wife Swapping Loon Friends sit by the pool and plot the destruction of Haliburton & your SUV.

:bricks:

4th of July Parade:
    "it's hot today mom"
    "I know, it's Bush's fault"

5. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +567 / 22 / -19

You thought the problem was with aerosol cans? LOL.

Have you not in all your extensive research and study of the environment heard of CFCs? :rofl: In fact, they are a good example of how we helped protect the atmosphere layer by virtually outlawing them and making companies use alternative propellants.

6. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I agree, it's absolutely hilarious..!! When I was a kid the radical environmental alarmists were telling us all how aerosol cans were going to destroy the planet. Kinda ridiculous, huh...? :rofl:

7. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

Seriously, are you retarded?

People here have already explained to you multiple times, hell I know I personally have explained this to you on three separate occassions, that it is CLIMATE CHANGE, global warming is a misleading name, and that it doesn't mean warm weather all the time but rather unusual and extreme weather for both cold and hot temperatures.

What much of a moron do you have to be, to continue to make a stupid ass thread every time it is cold outside?

8. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

:rofl: "What much of a moron..." :rofl:

Oh, there's few things I enjoy more than someone who calls someone else a moron while showing they pretty much are one themselves... :rofl:

Thankfully the hypocritical ultra liberal moderator won't delete your personal attack at me - please, patters, don't..!! It is much too funny...

9. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,118 / 3 / -10

The Loons despise "Mother Nature" they can't control her and they can't Censor her.

The Climate Change (Global Warming):
    It has been going on for 22 1/2 Billion Years and it will still be going on 22 1/2 Billion Years from now.

I wish Al Gore & some of his Hollywood wife swapping friends would go over to Africa and try to teach some of those people that it's wrong to throw a dead dog in their drinking water and while he's there he could mention their Campfires & the Smoke.

Where Did The Wooly Mammoths Go :confused:

If a democrat wins the election you won't hear about Climate Change for awhile we'll all be complaing about our Taxes and Boob Gore will take up Skiing Again.

Boob Gore building a "Climate Change" shelter>>>>>>>>>>>:bricks: