Replies:
Asking for your support

Which Would be good Free Agent Signing(s) from Below

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Terence said:
I'm sorry! I forgot that you were sitting in on the negotiations. My bad! You can say what you want to say! Everybody knows that BB is not a people's person. He is really heartless when it comes to his players. He's a great coach, but heartless when it comes to dealing with players! Like I said before, NONE of Adam's money was gauranteed. Have you not been paying attention? If Givens would have been given the right offer early last year, he would have already re-signed. McGinest said that they never even approached him after the season about re-doing his contract. Why? You let them hit the market and expect them to take a low ball deal. That's bogus!

Maybe if we told them we loved them it would make a difference.

I'm sure it's not money, it's love.

Yes BB is not a people person. In fact he's an Alien.

That's why Krafty had to step in. BB does not understand the concept of Love.

It's not logical. :( :(

Flying Fungi said:
YEAH

what HE said!! :mad:
Ahhhhhh Chatham...he wanted playing time.....Ashworth.....ADavis.......Fauria....Nah I bet the gave him an offer...but as 3rd TE..he could do better...

Terence said:
I'm sorry! I forgot that you were sitting in on the negotiations. My bad! You can say what you want to say! Everybody knows that BB is not a people's person. He is really heartless when it comes to his players. He's a great coach, but heartless when it comes to dealing with players! Like I said before, NONE of Adam's money was gauranteed. Have you not been paying attention? If Givens would have been given the right offer early last year, he would have already re-signed. McGinest said that they never even approached him after the season about re-doing his contract. Why? You let them hit the market and expect them to take a low ball deal. That's bogus!
"Bogus" thy name is Terence the 'If'. Ray Clay has it right, Bob Kraft needs to sack BB and sign Herm Edwards to 'wuv' his 'wittle' boys.

On a related note, Pat Kirwin did the 'Around the League' segment on NFL Total Access tonight. Unlike Adam the Shafter hyping a story, his take on New England's free agency behavior was ho-hum, another free agency and New England is do the same thing they do 'every fricking year'.

BB manages this club like a stock portfolio, if Terence and the other little chickens want a team of pet players they can root for Indianapolis or KC. This is a team of football players, and BB has proven quite able to manage his players to give the fans Super Bowl bragging rights.

Terence said:
We won't sign either one of them and their not even that good. BB and Pioli are really starting to develope a bad rep with the way they treat dedicated players. That's why Kraft had to step in with the Troy Brown negotiations. It will be hard to get good FA players once the dynasty falls. We are not far away from that with the way we are letting core players without attempting to re-sign them. It doesn't look like a great place to work!

Spend less time with folks like Borges, and more time with Curran, Felger, Reiss and even WEEI. The formula in use this year is the same since BB has been here, what you need to do is ask yourself how many games do you think the Pats will win this year?? I say conservatively 11 and more probably 12, this is the bottom line. Many players do not come here because they get overpaid someplace else, look at Ashworth he just signed for 13 million and here he was essentially a backup. Players who sign here have their value increased many times as this organization knows how to capitalize on their strengths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back