PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Recommendations for 2009?

T_Brady12

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Hello folks. I live in Saskatchewan (Canada), and was planning on making a trip down to Gillette Stadium next year. I have been researching for hotels, etc., and was wondering if you fine people could recommend some hotels, restaurants, sight seeing, etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hello folks. I live in Saskatchewan (Canada), and was planning on making a trip down to Gillette Stadium next year. I have been researching for hotels, etc., and was wondering if you fine people could recommend some hotels, restaurants, sight seeing, etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Personally, I'd stay in Downtown Providence, RI depending on when you are planning on coming down. They have done a great job making the city really nice over the past few years. If you can get the planning right, you can check out Waterfire.

WaterFire

You could always head up Boston way also.

Either way, there are things to see and do in either city no matter which one you choose. They're only an houor apart and Foxboro is in the middle. I personally think providence is alot less congested than Boston.

Enjoy the trip and GO PATS!

Hey everyone,

coming down from New Brunswick, Canada for this weekend's Titans game. I was wondering if anyone had anything good/bad to say about the Red Roof Inn in Mansfield. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Mansfield last year, but thought about trying the Red Roof this time as it is a fair bit cheaper. also, is it close to any pubs, etc?

Many thanks

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back