PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

recievers are bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsgo

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
on the field sunday you had jonathan smith a 5 th string from buffalo, reche caldwell a 4 th string from san diego, troy brown we luv ya but your 35 years old and our number one reciever, doug gabriel

was 3 rd string for oakland, and you cant count on rookie recievers in this league with jackson, pioli and belicheck are to blame there is no exuse especially with our salry cap position, im pissed i can only imagine how bad brady feels, he throwing to these scrubs , you cant continue to let the nucleaus walk away fom your team.

Dude, go back to 7th grade, learn grammar, spelling and capitalization; then get a clue. Then come back. Thanks.

You know what? I think our receivers might be struggling this year! And what's more, Pioli could've done something about that! Get the word out guys!

hey dude ill go back to 7th grade when you graduate from 1 st ok dude man narly response your cool

Hmmm what an original thread? There definitely isn't tons more just like it on the thread list....

patsgo said:
on the field sunday you had jonathan smith a 5 th string from buffalo, reche caldwell a 4 th string from san diego, troy brown we luv ya but your 35 years old and our number one reciever, doug gabriel

was 3 rd string for oakland, and you cant count on rookie recievers in this league with jackson, pioli and belicheck are to blame there is no exuse especially with our salry cap position, im pissed i can only imagine how bad brady feels, he throwing to these scrubs , you cant continue to let the nucleaus walk away fom your team.

Even though many on this board were heralding Caldwell's as a #1 WR when he was signed (and many of us with similar views to yours took a lot of flack for suggesting that his past performance might be indicative of the future...)

That view is NOT one that Brady and the team would buy into.

This team recognizes that the organization is committed to winning - every year.

Every player knows that it makes no sense to lament what they don't have - but only to use what they have - and make NO excuses whatsover.

The closest you'll hear Brady come is to say that this is a new team - and that he expects them to perform at a certain level. They do not waste time lamenting what could have or should have happened in the offseason.

We're 2-1. What was Denver's record after 3 weeks last year? What were people saying about Pittsburgh at Week 11 after last year?

The time to criticize offseason moves was in the offseason. This is the real deal and everyone on the team has to take it to the next level.

fake Patriot fan if u ask me

first he says "your WRs" then you say "our salary cap"

im sorry but Caldwell was not 4th string in SD..he was 2nd till he got hurt

patsgo said:

Hey, is that supposed to be english?
All the idiots are coming out today, are'nt they?

Attachments

• 001_bundy.jpg
    001_bundy.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 94
Our receivers are not that bad really, Brady's chemistry with the WR's is bad. With time that will improve, and you will see they are pretty good. IMO

And the winner for the 2006 Most Pointless Thread award goes to...

Last edited:
patsgo said:
hey dude ill go back to 7th grade when you graduate from 1 st ok dude man narly response your cool
Yes. The door would be to your left.

(And if you're not sure which is your 'left,' does your 'other right' work better for you?)

Have a fantastic day. You're just yet another statistic, falling under the 'I can't make a coherent post for my life' category.

And for those who weren't aware, pointless posters can be identified quite easily.

A) They only come out after a game like last night's.

B) Their username contains some form of 'Pats' or 'Patriots' (err...)

C) Whatever post they make is always under a new thread and is about as inept as soggy alphabet soup.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes