PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reche With Something EXTRA To Prove Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Reche said in an interview today shortly after the Jets/NE game ended as to what his thoughts were on facing his old team this upcoming sunday at San Diego - He Said,"Players face their old teams all the time and every year,its nothing special"

I don't buy that statement,I think that not only is it a very important playoff game but it is extra special for Reche to shine in this one as if to say to Marty and the Chargers FO "This is what you get for dumping me on the open market and thinking I am nothing more than a less than average type of receiver,This 100 yard game by me is for you!"

You just gotta be thinking he is thinking this right now,of couse beating the Chargers is also likely in his thoughts just as well...And I hope it shows on the field sunday.

Win or Lose I say Reche has his best game as a Patriot - 110 Yards receiving,Maybe more.....The Chargers Secondary is thier weakest link on D by far,It may get exploited by #87 on sunday.

Historically , if you look BB used heath evans more against miami and always tends to use the extra motivation.

yesterday reche was really coverd good and jabar got the 3rd corner and brady lit them up for that.Next week who is SD going to put their no1 corner on.Jabbar for sure and i am thinking reche or watson/thomas are going to have have big games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back