PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reche Caldwell on Sirius NFL Radio today @ 5pm Eastern time

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Should be an interesting interview with Reche since he may be one of those 'on the bubble' guys come august.

He is scheduled today (6/28/07) at around 5pm Eastern time on Sirius NFL Radio channel 124

If you get a chance and own Sirius,check it out to listen,Should be a good conversation today.

Last edited:
Posting it first nominates yourself for transcription duties. Looking forward to your report. :D

Posting it first nominates yourself for transcription duties. Looking forward to your report. :D

Exactly...i don't have sirius or time to sign up for their "free 3 day trial", I do however have time to read your report later:D Thank you in advance.

OOPS - Open mouth,insert foot I guess :bricks:

If I get a chance to listen myself,to which I hope to do,I will leave some info for you guys.

Or a link to it would be even better!! :)

I want to hear this. And a link would be very nice.

Let's hope the link doesn't include a close-up photo. ;)

LOL...so true...I get nervous when his eyes stare right at me on screen.

I think he may be related to Bernie Mac. Or Barbara Bush.
Maybe Reche's the bastard son of Bernie and Barbie??

Attachments

• barbara7.jpg
    barbara7.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 405
  • berniemac_berniemac_003.jpg
    berniemac_berniemac_003.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 410
So, was anyone able to hear what he talked about? I'm more curious about that than his bugged eyes... And please remember that he can't help how he looks, that's the way God made him...

So, was anyone able to hear what he talked about? I'm more curious about that than his bugged eyes... And please remember that he can't help how he looks, that's the way God made him...
You've got the right audience for sin, I'm just not sure they can avoid picking on Reche - he gives them something to pick at that isn't in their mirror. Did you catch the Decori Birmingham update from the World Bowl?

Did you catch the Decori Birmingham update from the World Bowl?

I'm assuming you will fill me in? :) I wasn't able to watch it,(work) and I haven't talked to my brother for our Decori update/talk... How did he do?

Last edited:
For our Decori Birmingham fan: After one quarter, he's had a couple decent KRs and looks good in the passing game, but hasn't been able to do much in the running game against the front four of Hamburg.
4:28 left in the first half, Decori had two good runs back-to-back starting just outside the Hamburg 10 to punch in Frankfort's second TD.
Decori had a good passing game right up to the end when he caught the ball on the sideline just short of the 1st down mark in the 2-minute drill, unfortunately as he turned upfield and before he made a "football move", he was decleated by the MLB and lost the ball for an incomplete pass. He did a great job on KR.

HE GOT A TOUCHDOWN!!! YEAAA!!!
Doesn't sound like he did too bad although I'm concerned that he isn't doing as well in the running game, as that's what the Giants really need.. Hmmm.. He has speed, we ran track together, and he was apart of the State 400 meter relay team... What seemed to be the problem, could you tell? Not finding the holes, not enough speed, unsure, etc??? Do the Giants have a good KR guy right now? Hopefully, he'll have a chance to do that, while still learning the system...

HE GOT A TOUCHDOWN!!! YEAAA!!!
Doesn't sound like he did too bad although I'm concerned that he isn't doing as well in the running game, as that's what the Giants really need.. Hmmm.. He has speed, we ran track together, and he was apart of the State 400 meter relay team... What seemed to be the problem, could you tell? Not finding the holes, not enough speed, unsure, etc??? Do the Giants have a good KR guy right now? Hopefully, he'll have a chance to do that, while still learning the system...
Hamburg's front four had good penetration against Rhein's O-line. The field was also pretty greasy. They also tried to use him on slower developing plays off-tackle. When they switched to a heavier power back and ran straight ahead they had a little better luck. That also helped Decori on his goal-line runs, it was more straight ahead allowing him to get some steam up. His KR duties helped him, I don't remember who NYG has in that job, but Decori has a good shot. When you also figure the two leading backs for the Giants are both power backs, there could be a role for Decori as a slasher - he did a good job in the passing game, except for the decleating.

What did Caldwell say?

A topic was made...has two pages and nobody seems to have heard it. :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes