PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Recent T-Shirt shipment - anyone get theirs yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Heard from a couple of people but wanted to make sure everyone who donated and was due their free T-shirt package from the ProShop received it, and that everyone whose name was listed received theirs. Thank you for supporting the site, and let me know if yours has arrived yet.

Also - there were a couple of you who PM'd me whose names went into the next batch. Hopefully we'll see those go out next week :cool:

Last edited:
Just got the package today! Thank you.

not yet...but I'm in no hurry...just appreciate your efforts Ian

Please forgive me - I want to know how to support the site via snail mail. I do not have a paypal account.

Last edited:
Just bumping this to see if anyone got their stuff yet, and if they included anything cool with this batch :cool:

Nothing yet but I will post when I receive it. Also, I am not in a hurry either

Hi Ian - I meant to send you a message, that "Yes, I got my package the other day and it is great - thanks to you and the Pro Shop for making this happen!"

For those interested the package contained:

1 nice quality Pats t-shirt in the size I requested
3 posters, 1 honoring Troy Brown, 1 honoring Andre Tippett and 1 with a bunch of cartoons of the Pats beating various rivals (that one was a big hit with my 2 11 yr. olds)
1 Pats pull-out banner
1 Pats hand towel
1 Pats checkbook cover

All great stuff for a Pats fan like me, and well worth the $18.00 that I would have paid even without it, just to visit with all of you on a regular basis!

Deb

Just bumping this to see if anyone got their stuff yet, and if they included anything cool with this batch :cool:

Got mine Saturday. Opened mine up, got a T-Shirt, checkbook wallet (with a special offer for Patriots checks from Bank of America inside of it), towel, a roll-up banner, and 3 small posters. An Andre Tippet HOF poster, a 2009-2010 season poster with Pat Patriot cartoons on it, and a Troy Brown Night poster. Well worth the $18 membership. Thanks Ian and ProShop!!!

Got mine today! Lots of kewl stuff, but the T-shirt is teh awesome!

I'll definitely be renewing my membership when it comes due, and tossing some more into the kitty when the oil bill is paid down. :)

Got mine yesterday.. Great stuff! Thanks for all you do Ian, this is a great site!

Got mine today...a nice XX large blue Pats shirt,and some handy accessories plus the three posters...appreciate it, Ian

Last edited:
I got mine. It was exactly as PatsDeb and Tbird described. The T-Shirt alone is worth $18.

I got mine. It was exactly as PatsDeb and Tbird described. The T-Shirt alone is worth $18.

Got mine on Monday.

Exactly what Deb mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes