PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Recent picture of Tom Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, whatever, nothing funny about that.

no fun for me too

Last edited:
BelichickFan said:
Yeah, whatever, nothing funny about that.
You just need a little sense of humor. Everyone thinks this whole situation is a big joke anyway right? ;)

huskeralk said:
You just need a little sense of humor. Everyone thinks this whole situation is a big joke anyway right? ;)
My sense of humor is just fine. I don't laugh at everything, just things which are funny - and this isn't.

BelichickFan said:
My sense of humor is just fine. I don't laugh at everything, just things which are funny - and this isn't.

well said BelichickFan; i agree 100% with you

BelichickFan said:

You happen to be talking to probably the only person on earth that thinks all 10 of the Police Academy movies were funny, along with Zoolander.

PATSNUTme said:
You happen to be talking to probably the only person on earth that thinks all 10 of the Police Academy movies were funny, along with Zoolander.
I don't think all of the Police Academy movies are funny, just the first two. My signature has nothing to do with me liking the movies though. It's a joke but I think it went over just about everyone but Seymour93's head.

Last edited:
huskeralk said:
I don't think all of the Police Academy movies are funny, just the first two. My signature has nothing to do with me liking the movies though. It's a joke but I think it went over just about everyone but Seymour93's head.

My Bad!

Belichickfan, you happen to be talking to the perhaps the only person on earth who thought Police Academy II was funny, along with Zoolander.

It wouldn't surprise me if he rents all of the old Frankie Avalon Beach Party movies and laughs his ass off at them.

Is that better?

I liked Zoolander.

That said, this is clearly Tom Brady's body double. Everyone knows the real Tom goes home to Aurora Faye at night.

huskeralk said:

Husker, sorry that the intellectual capacity of the rest of us cannot rise high enough to get your erudite humor. Maybe you should start your own chat room for you and your mensa pals to take cheap shots at Tom Brady. You could call it "Zoolander Academy 12".

Last edited:
lol, this was not meant to take a cheap shot at Brady, Simply a joke because I dont understand how anyone could honesty think he's on roids.

Ceresco said:
lol, this was not meant to take a cheap shot at Brady, Simply a joke because I dont understand how anyone could honesty think he's on roids.
Gasp! :eek: You mean that picture's not ... not ... not REAL??? :eek: :eek:

Patriotic said:
Husker, sorry that the intellectual capacity of the rest of us cannot rise high enough to get your erudite humor. Maybe you should start your own chat room for you and your mensa pals to take cheap shots at Tom Brady. You could call it "Zoolander Academy 12".

WTF? :eek: Where did I take any cheap shots at Brady? If you can't laugh even at your own team sometimes, I really feel sorry for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Secret coded message to ATL_all_the_way_06:

I did, troll. And your IP will be banned from this board shortly.

sarcasm...you people must be joking, no? Clo came up with easily the most constructive way of dealing with this and we're trashing he/she for it.

It's ok to be protective of tom. I seriously doubt anyone here has a bigger mancrush on him than me (well, at least among straight males, not that there's anything wrong with that). He handled things well today (yes, he absolutely has a future in politics...don't misinterpret me here, I'm not suggesting he was obfuscating but merely that he has a very smooth way of dealing with extremely flammable material) and yes, I thought the press was on good behavior.

I'm pleasantly shocked that he's getting the benefit of the doubt in the press. But in the back of my head I still wonder why Anderson would single him out in a prepared statement...a lingering mystery I hope is buried for good.

I didn't hear felger today but heard the earlier quote I read from his guest on the "major inconsistency". Twelve never said he didn't talk to the guy...his comment was that Anderson "wasn't around"...meaning he was not at the gym when they spoke on the phone, rather than implying he hadn't spoken to him at all. There was no inconsistency in Tom's statement today...certainly not a "major one". This is an all new low for felger's program...and this is after a pretty decent "four downs with felger" tonight where he actually -- are you sitting down for this -- gave some credit to the Pats a couple times.

now that they've gone after Seau I wonder if he'll back off his accusation that we're not being "aggressive enough." fat chance I know.

feel free to bash me again for all of my extreme views (which were echoed nearly word for word by Celizik in a rather brilliant column if I may say...tragic all around...just hope Tom's hangin' in there...probably felt homicidal at one point (half his pie comes from endorsements and then there's higher office when hopefully he'll help clean up the judiciary from prosecutorial witch hunts like this).

:blahblah::violent:

Last edited:
Felger is a piece of crap. What the f**k does he know about the thing?

huskeralk said:

I definately just got it. I never really thought about it till you mentioned Police Academy. That IS funny, good job my friend.

that isn't funny at all...

i have a sense of humor. that just isn't funny.

CheerforTom said:
I definately just got it. I never really thought about it till you mentioned Police Academy. That IS funny, good job my friend.
Yeah, kind of the play on everyone mispronouncing and misspelling names. Laurence Mahoney, Macaroni, Mahogany. You get the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back