Receivers Quesions

Status
Not open for further replies.
haahahhhaha

can someone please translate this post to English

what the hell?:singing:

Man i was messed up last night.... but this is snapshot
to do this
1)Get a #1 WR . Also every #1 WR needs to get the ball yeah they are #1 and cannot be asked to settle for #2 Production.
2)With that done we would have to run alot of 3 WR/1TE/RB to keep the #1 guy happy.
3)Now we do not need all this TE so we have to get rid of them.
4)As this is not our Playing style it starts with the coaching staff.

so what do you think?

Are you for flucking real!!??!! You drunk, stoned or both? Why dont we get rid of our head coach, QB and player personell guy too....:bricks:
You are either a total and complete aschole or a moronic troll from another team.:bricks:

I was making my point on how difficult it is to change the Offensive style we play to a full 3 wr set with a #1 WR type offence .That means a big change in personal and coaching and not as easy as the poster suggests.

Your language leave alot to be desired . i have been thought not to bark back at at barking dogs and going to take the same approach with the second part of your post.

Last edited:
If Graham re-signs, I agree. If not, I am fine with Watson, Thomas and Mills. However, bb might not agree.

If BB drafts us another surprise Tight End ANYWHERE in the draft I am going to pull my hair out,strand by strand.

Anybody who "needs to be happy" through getting enought reps does not belong on the patriots.

Personally, I expect that we sill continue using a 2 wide receiver set, with 5 receivers (2 WR, 2 TE and the RB).

Man i was messed up last night.... but this is snapshot
to do this
1)Get a #1 WR . Also every #1 WR needs to get the ball yeah they are #1 and cannot be asked to settle for #2 Production.
2)With that done we would have to run alot of 3 WR/1TE/RB to keep the #1 guy happy.
3)Now we do not need all this TE so we have to get rid of them.
4)As this is not our Playing style it starts with the coaching staff.

so what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back