PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Receivers other than Welker and Moss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bethel contributed? Bethel wouldn't have even made this team. Edelman, Stanbeck, and Aiken are all better, right now, than Bethel ever was.

Bethel was a bust if there ever was one...trading up for that guy? Then trading up for Chad Jackson?? I don't think BB trusts his judgement in WRs anymore...I sure don't.

It's too bad coaches can't get their pay docked for stupid decisions like that one.

Bethel was a bust if there ever was one...trading up for that guy? Then trading up for Chad Jackson?? I don't think BB trusts his judgement in WRs anymore...I sure don't.

It's too bad coaches can't get their pay docked for stupid decisions like that one.

How was the Chad Jackson decision bad at the time? It's really a shame with all that physical talent he had.

Dave Thomas had 8 catches 77 yards against cowboys. Could we have used him?

Edelman -- not exactly Welker
Aiken -- not exactly Gaffney and not exactly healthy
Watson -- makes some clutch plays but not many routine receptions
Faulk -- not as great this year as in other seasons
Morris -- not exactly Patrick Pass
Maroney -- not exactly Faulk, but rising fast

Fair?

I dont think Brady has met any of them has he ;)

He certainly doesnt see them on a sunday:p

Dave Thomas had 8 catches 77 yards against cowboys. Could we have used him?

Yes, they could. I still don't know what BB was thinking when he traded Thomas away so he could get (and then discard) Michael Mitchell.

You are down on faulk because he is himself and down on maroney because he is not faulk.....

That and drops/bobbles/getting stopped short of first downs/whatever.

Faulk is no worse as a receiver than he was some years ago, but he's not as great as he was a year or two ago, it seems to me.

FAIR?!?!?! Do you see the receivers on the Fins?!? And you are complaining about having a HoFer and the best slot WR in the game?

GTFO of here with that nonsense. You have one of the better receiving corps in the league...

True, but look again at the thread title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back