PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rebuilding year? This year or next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottieC

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
OK, keep toting the Vrabel and Seymour Kool-AID!!!

Yeah, Harrison is probably going to retire next year anyway. It's time to REBUILD. Not have 40 somethings manning the defense.

I think you may need to brush up on your Football Knowledge.

You don't rebuild with people like Brady and Moss - They are the foundation of a great team.

When you get a chance, Please see "Patriots 2007 Season" - You can Wiki it if you like.

For the record - The KC Chiefs are "Rebuilding"

Yeah, Harrison is probably going to retire next year anyway. It's time to REBUILD. Not have 40 somethings manning the defense.

I think you may need to brush up on your Football Knowledge.

You don't rebuild with people like Brady and Moss - They are the foundation of a great team.

We are less than 9 Months out of playing in the Super Bowl.

When you get a chance, Please see "Patriots 2007 Season" - You can Wiki it if you like.

For the record - The KC Chiefs are "Rebuilding"

Ideally, we'd have a rebuilding year this year, as Brady is out and I'm starting to think Cassel can't lead up that deep into the playoffs. But I think it's too late for that.

So what steps shoudl be taken?

Get rid of Vrabel, Seymour, Bruschi retires, Harrison retires, Sanders cut.

Who to replace them?

Lot of money freed up next year, I think. Hope it turns out better than JAGs like Monty Beisel. Beisel-bub is what they called him, I bet.

The GOOD news is that next year could be a rebuilding year and they could STILL end up winning the SB if Brady is back 100%.

Please, just stop.

Oh, and ignored.

Ideally, we'd have a rebuilding year this year, as Brady is out and I'm starting to think Cassel can't lead up that deep into the playoffs. But I think it's too late for that.

So what steps shoudl be taken?

Get rid of Vrabel, Seymour, Bruschi retires, Harrison retires, Sanders cut.

Who to replace them?

Lot of money freed up next year, I think. Hope it turns out better than JAGs like Monty Beisel. Beisel-bub is what they called him, I bet.

The GOOD news is that next year could be a rebuilding year and they could STILL end up winning the SB if Brady is back 100%.

Oh my gawd.

Classic:

"The GOOD news is that next year could be a rebuilding year and they could STILL end up winning the SB if Brady is back 100%."

"This message is hidden because maryjane is on your ignore list. "

Ah, sweet bliss.

You are an idiot.

You are an idiot.

While it may be true, why lower to name calling? Just ignore and move on. if you think people making the threads are the only reason this forum can be lame think again, responses like that bring it down too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down