PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reasons the Cowboys will win...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free to post this again in 9 years, when Brady's career is over and BB has left town.

Actually, the main parts that proved stupid of his predictions were the ideas that the Cowboys could easily handle Stallworth and Welker despite focusing enough resources to slow down Moss a bit.

That -- and I'm putting this mildly -- didn't work out so well for them.

Alas,something tells me we have seen the last of Bluestar...after his Boys lose ......oh well..

** We'll get to Brady. He will be hearing footsteps by middle of the second quarter. There will be numerous pressures, hits and sacks. Don't be surprised to see all three of our best pass rushers on the field at the same time: Ware, Spencer and Ellis, with his hand on the ground coming off the defensive end. Ware will terrorize Light.

** Your defense will be under attack all day. We put points on the board. Your formula of get ahead and play the pass will not work this Sunday. We'll win time of possession and control the line of scrimmage. If and when your guys get through the line, Romo will make them look like the coyote chasing the road runner. Beep, beep will equal score, score.

** The kicking game. Enough said. Your guys don't compare to McBriar and Folk.

** We will be very physical with your receivers. Indy came to town last year undefeated, smoking everybody, but ran into a roadblock in Big D. Their receivers got roughed up. The timing was thrown off and the best offense in the league only managed 14 points.

My only concern is you guys might get something in the return game and Moss will get a play or two. Not nearly enough.

The only good luck I wish to you guys is that no one gets hurt. I don't want any excuses.

'Boys 31, Pats 24

Congratulations, you made some good points in your original post. The one statement you really missed on was the final score. And boy did you miss on it. Hopefully you didn't bet on the game, better luck next time.

We may hear from Bluestar again if his hapless CowGirls are misfortunate enough to be the NFC's sacrificial lamb against NE in the exhibition game otherwise known as the SB.

If we put up 48 on them in their house can you imagine what we'd do in Arizona?

Bluestar '71 has left the building.

Gutless for not showing up here now, but who is surprised?

Bluestar '71 has left the building.

Gutless for not showing up here now, but who is surprised?
Not me. I wonder if we will get Dolphin fans stinking up the site this week, or if the Redskins fans start a week early.

Moss is the only one that concerns me. We are very familiar with how to deal with Stallworth since he played with the Eagles. The others are average.

BWAHAHAHAHA How did those average wide receivers do again? LMAO!

BWAHAHAHAHA How did those average wide receivers do again? LMAO!

So the Cowboys know how to deal with Stallworth? It looks like the the Cowboys corners and safeties just waved to him on his way to the house!!!
Bring on Aqua and his Flounders.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots