Welcome to PatsFans.com

Really well made anti-Palin video

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Patters, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +583 / 22 / -19

Last edited: Sep 6, 2008
  2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,998 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

Must be important because you did not put it in your own "Political Ads" thread.

These anti Palin threads are great. You guys don't have enough ammo to go
    after MccAin so you go after a woman ... bunch of wimps... very sexist BTW ... but your IQ on sexism is very low.

3. Patters

Ratings:
    +583 / 22 / -19

Actually, I did put it up there, but I thought some people in the forum might be interested regardless of their perspective. I'm certainly interested in seeing really well done McCain videos.

It's funny to see conservatives talk about sexism. Too bad they didn't talk about it when all the important issues -- equal pay, abortion, harassment, discrimination, and so on -- were on the table. The opportunism of the right is so darn obvious that I find it embarrassing. Who knows, next the right is going to start claiming credit for civil rights.

4. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,998 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

Patters your view of sexism is it's all about pro-choice and then you go from there. your party would have nailed Mother Theresa to a wall if she was running for office.

However ... the gop loves the effort because it will backfire ... so keep at it ... you're helping their cause of exposing the sexism from the compassionate party.

5. ljuneau

ljuneau Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

6. Mogamedogz

Mogamedogz In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +34 / 3 / -2

#80 Jersey

:rofl: Hilarious... until you remember that it is not a joke. :eek: :(

7. Patters

Ratings:
    +583 / 22 / -19

F.B.N., the same mentality that made you slip and imply black people are stupid is causing you to miss the point here. You don't know what sexism or racism are. There have been some examples of sexism against Sarah Palin, I agree, but the left has done a good job policing that. People have been condemned for sexist language and sexist arguments not only buy the Democratic leadership by people in blogs. That's why the Democrats are not sexist. We do our best to prevent it within the blogs. (I should really do it here with RW's photos, but have not for the sake of peace.) Your racist posts and ideas of sexism are naive, and show just how dated your understanding of these issues is. Why don't you try to read something on racism and sexism to at least understand what those words mean.

8. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,998 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

STUPID ... never said stupid ... the word that was implied was "naive".

Naive as in thinking what is said in speeches will be delivered.
    You can go back and read that and then you can apologize when you come back. i have never accused any race or sex as being stupid. People may be stupid but races and sex stereotypes of stupidity has never come from my thoughts in this forum.

Nice ... now we have a moderator who implies things that are banned in the forum ... sweet ... what's next?

9. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,998 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

Wow ... Sarah Palin really has you reeling.
    You have no clue ... get off the internet like I said and you'll see the real world.

10. PF1996

PF1996 Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

You rightwingers are getting pretty desperate. Do tell, how is it sexism to attack an easy (because she's a proven liar and so unqualified) target like your pageant queen Palin? Palin is McCain's choice for VP and as such is part of his presidential ticket...attacking HER, is an attack on HIM...have you connected the dots now?

Let me give you some REAL examples of sexism..

1. presuming that female supporters of Hilary Clinton are so stupid that they will vote en masse for McCain simply because he picked a woman for VP even though McCain and the pageant queen are both hostile to many issues important to women who typically vote Democrat

2. presuming that a woman should NOT BE HELD to the same standards as any other VP candidate but should instead be cuddled and "protected from the big bad media". Any man (of either party) who had the scant credentials of your pageant queen would be subjected to the same (and actually more) than what Palin has been subjected to thus far.

Sorry, the only group demonstrating sexism is you and your fellow rightwingers. Not that that's surprising. :rolleyes:

Chew on that for a minute.

LMAO.

What are these examples of sexism against Sarah Palin coming from the left?

11. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +251 / 1 / -0

#12 Jersey

He along with the democratic party. Just heard the DNC flew in 30 lawyers to Alaska to look for anything they can dig up and spin.

12. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,998 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

they are flying in women also ... not that those women were needed before.

13. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,998 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

questioning her ability to run for office and be a mother. Has any male candidate from wither party ever been questioned about being able to run for office and be a good father? that is sexism.

Todd Palin can become mr. mom as many dads have done before. There's a bunch of mr. moms in the patsfans.com community ... i have talked to many of them when i was mr. momming my youngest.

Look ... I have for a long time now been a major promoter of more women in politics. many have been held back because of the stink of sexism ... Hillary has said this, Nancy Pelosi has said this.

mark my words ... when this election is over ... the democratic women will have alot to say about this ... right now they have to wait. i promise you they are not happy over the treatment of Sarah Palin.

14. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +251 / 1 / -0

#12 Jersey

Cripes everyone is a proven liar in politics. Don't be so partisan. And please don't make me google links for examples.

I saw a "stupid" female doctor on CNN a couple of days ago that will vote for Sarah. She's a Hillary supporter who feels the women's movement gains the advantage with Palin despite pro choice. That must not be the voter Andrea Mitchel of MSNBC was talking about when she said that only uneducated women would vote for Palin(that shows no media bias, right?). Don't be fooled There's going to be plenty "stupid" converts. There's going to be plenty undecideds as well.

Have you not heard of the editorials criticising Palin for being a bad mommy for not focusing enough on her kids? Pagent queen? You're going for the ditzy dumb female sterotype right there. See, A lot of women I believe will see Sarah as a strong woman that has made it in a "man's world" It's the DNC that seems to be out of touch
    with many women in the country that can relate to Sarah.

Right, others would be be subjected to more media. I can't imagine how. Cripes she went to an unknown one day to the worst person in the world by day 2. I don't bame them from trying to control the feeding frenzy al little bit. MSNBC, ABC, CNN, CBS The Times, you name it, can't wait to take her down. They've done all they could up till now to do it. What makes you think they won't once they get her alone? that said, expect some face time with the media fairly soon.

15. PatsFanInMaine

PatsFanInMaine Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Political adds have to be short and to the point, have a ring of truth to them, not be offensive to demographics you are trying to win over and also play consitently on a theme. The Ayers add was a good example, and here is another. Obama praising Kilptarick. Plays consistently on the theme "who are Obama's friends?" Obama again fails the "reform test"
    http://www.freedomsdefensefund.com/videos.html

16. Seymour93

Seymour93 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Patters' video isn't an advertisement, it's just a random YouTube video.

17. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Perjury, misconduct in office? Hell, they're describing Bill Clinton and they didn't even disbar him.

18. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Oops... wrong again... There's a warehouse stockpile of ammo to go after McZombie.... And because of your smarmy post here, I'm gonna do the work.... You earned it...

Stay tuned...

19. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,998 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

Be still my beating heart ...

20. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,998 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

Is McCain going after Joe Biden ... no.
    Did you get past the 10th grade ... probably not.
    connect the dots and the desperation is clear ... this weeks polls will prove it.