PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Really looking forward to the game tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradyMossTD

Rookie
Reaction score
But, living in the UK means the game isnt on till 1.30am. Had planned to have an early night, then get up to watch the game before going to work tomorrow, but have just realised the new series of Prison Break is on at 10!

So, its fair to say, I'm gunna be very tired at work tomorrow!!!

Have you considered timeshifting the broadcast? Or is the NFL far reaching enough that the result of the game will be known to you during the work day?

I could record it on Sky+ and watch it later in the week but im very busy on Tuesdays and would have to wait till Wednesday at the earliest. Think i'd rather drink coffee all day tomorrow and watch the game live!

Good man.

I know I couldn't sleep well knowing that the game was on.

I could record it on Sky+ and watch it later in the week but im very busy on Tuesdays and would have to wait till Wednesday at the earliest. Think i'd rather drink coffee all day tomorrow and watch the game live!

I applaud you - that's die hard..:)

I know here in Indy I'm looking at hitting the sack after 12:30 sometime, but it should be well worth it - just bring on the Java tomorrow morning...!

But, living in the UK means the game isnt on till 1.30am. Had planned to have an early night, then get up to watch the game before going to work tomorrow, but have just realised the new series of Prison Break is on at 10!

So, its fair to say, I'm gunna be very tired at work tomorrow!!!

ye, i live in ireland so am in the same position. i'm going for a couple of hours sleep soon. i want to be fully awake for the game

The game doesn't finish till 5am our time, and I have to be up for work at 7am.

And I haven't even been in this job a month. Still watching.

I love our free coffee machine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes