PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reality Arriving...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe the homophobia and anti-gay rhetoric that goes on at JI. That SG3 or whatever his name is can't go a sentence without dropping a "***got".
That's not a homophobic remark; it's a generic pejorative. It's 2011.

Besides, I used to live in Massachusetts in the mid-late 80s. I heard worse things there than anywhere else.

How can they allow that?? I wish some gay man would beat the crap out of him.

Why don't you do it?

Last edited:

1314427010.jpg

For a team that's supposedly not any good, you sure pay a lot of attention to them---I mean, not enough attention to have any idea what you're talking about or be able to spell their players' names correctly, but still a lot of attention.

They are division rivals and were in the playoffs this year. Even if they'd lost half their team in an industrial accident, they'd be getting a lot of pub.

If you're going to troll, come up with something better than this.

Besides, I used to live in Massachusetts in the mid-late 80s. I heard worse things there than anywhere else.

Why don't you do it?

Thanks for proving my point, strawman.

Thanks for proving my point, strawman.

I think you need to figure out what a straw man is first.

Boston fans rioted after the 2004 and 2007 World Series. In fact, a woman died in the 2004 riot. So please don't pretend you have any moral high ground here.

Last edited:

Let's talk reality. Of the 4 starting QBs in the AFC East, Rank them from best to worst based upon last year.

Let's talk reality. Of the 4 starting QBs in the AFC East, Rank them from best to worst based upon last year.

Who cares? What does this have to do with anything? Even if someone were to postulate that Sanchez is the worst quarterback in NFL history and that Brady is the best, the fact remains that the Jets have gotten further the last two years with Sanchez than the Patriots have with Brady.

The goal isn't to have the best quarterback. It's to go as deep into the playoffs as possible. And lately, the Jets have been going deeper and getting closer to the Super Bowl than have the Patriots. If your aim is to have the league's best quarterback, then there's no reason to watch the season because you already do. But that's not what this is about for me or for 99 percent of everyone else.

Last edited:
If he didn't know what a straw man is he probably has no idea what a non-sequiter is either.

Boston fans rioted after the 2004 and 2007 World Series. In fact, a woman died in the 2004 riot. So please don't pretend you have any moral high ground here.
But for the Jester fan:

I'm not sure exactly what the general Boston population having a celebration that gets out of control (riot) has anything to do with a comparison of two SELECT AUDIENCES of WEB BASED fans POSTING ONLINE.

Try comparing apples-apples.

Your entire post was a straw man, as is this one.

Your schtick is weak. What's next, you drop a GFY? Sad stuff, weakling.

Last edited:
Who cares? What does this have to do with anything? Even if someone were to postulate that Sanchez is the worst quarterback in NFL history and that Brady is the best, the fact remains that the Jets have gotten further the last two years with Sanchez than the Patriots have with Brady.

The goal isn't to have the best quarterback. It's to go as deep into the playoffs as possible. And lately, the Jets have been going deeper and getting closer to the Super Bowl than have the Patriots. If your aim is to have the league's best quarterback, then there's no reason to watch the season because you already do. But that's not what this is about for me or for 99 percent of everyone else.

The goal is to have the best team. The position that starts that all on offense is the QB.

Again, of the 4 AFCE teams, how would you rank the QBs based upon last year?

I'm not sure exactly what the general Boston population having a celebration that gets out of control (riot) has anything to do with a comparison of two SELECT AUDIENCES of WEB BASED fans POSTING ONLINE.

Try comparing apples-apples.

You're right: the Boston riots actually included a much larger sample size and are thus far more likely to be representative than "select audiences" from two small online forums.

You're right: the Boston riots actually included a much larger sample size and are thus far more likely to be representative than "select audiences" from two small online forums.

Kind of a weird question but... why are you even here? What possible purpose is there for joining this forum to talk about how terrible Bostonians are, if not your obvious inferiority issues?

The goal is to have the best team. The position that starts that all on offense is the QB.

Right, but here's the thing: the Patriots have had the best quarterback for at least two years running, and they haven't won any playoff games in that span. In fact, Brady's lost his last three.

Kind of a weird question but... why are you even here? What possible purpose is there for joining this forum to talk about how terrible Bostonians are, if not your obvious inferiority issues?

Ok, let me get this straight. You're in a thread dedicated to what is said by Jets fans on a Jets forum, but you're wondering what I'm doing here?

Right, but here's the thing: the Patriots have had the best quarterback for at least two years running, and they haven't won any playoff games in that span. In fact, Brady's lost his last three.

One of which was a Super Bowl. Do you even know what those are? Were you even alive the last time the Jets went to one?

Ok, let me get this straight. You're in a thread dedicated to what is said by Jets fans on a Jets forum, but you're wondering what I'm doing here?

Yeah, pretty much. There are 500-post threads over on TGG about Patsfans, but I've never cared enough to go and register an account over there. If for some reason I did, it wouldn't be to rant about how New York is a city full of scumbags. Why? I dunno, probably because I'm not insecure about myself or where I'm from.

You wanted reality. This is reality. Stop dodging the question. Again, of the 4 AFCE teams, how would you rank the QBs based upon last year?

One of which was a Super Bowl.

That's true. One of them was a humiliating loss in the Super Bowl.

Do you even know what those are?

I hate to break it to you, buddy, but the Patriots have lost their last four playoff games. No one can take away the rings that they've won, but they're starting to fade into the past. And Brady knows it. That's why, by his own admission, he'll never get over last year's loss.

If you want to trade on three rings, you can, but if that's your thing, there's probably no sense in discussing this season.

The past is over.

Last edited:
That's true. One of them was a humiliating loss in the Super Bowl.

I hate to break it to you, buddy, but the Patriots have lost their last four playoff games. No one can take away the rings that they've won, but they're starting to fade into the past. And Brady knows it. That's why, by his own admission, he'll never get over last year's loss.

If you want to trade on three rings, you can, but if that's your thing, there's probably no sense in discussing this season.

The past is over.

If the past is over, why are you talking about Patriots' playoff losses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back