PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Real class at IndyStar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way a mod can tell if this person is in Iraq?

He/she seems to have a lot of time on their hands.

I would imagine someone in Iraq would be very busy.

He may be one of those Iraqi Parliamentarians that our Gov is po'd at for taking those long vacations.

(J/K, ColtinIraq seems like good people, and has been doing some nice, informative posting here).

I freely admit that in my downtime I troll boards, but only post here. This guy has a different name on Indy, but each week he goes to their oppositions board as "coltiniraq", I swear it's just so people applaud him. Whether he is there or not, don't use the name as a shield because he doesn't do anything but insult everyone anyway. Psst..he's going to get real indignant soon about not telling him how to spend his free time and he is doing this with his own money.

(J/K, ColtinIraq seems like good people, and has been doing some nice, informative posting here).
Isn't it too early to start drinking in the afternoon?

Isn't it too early to start drinking in the afternoon?

He got two infractions. Gimme some more examples and I'll take care of him for you. Until, then, it's all windbagging.

Who won the Over-Under on Jilla???

I heard it was 375 pounds. :D

By the way, madam, which Pats come over to troll your board? Sammy Morris? My guess is that they are too busy finalizing the plan to embarrass your team - - not worrying about debating with you critters on your church league messageboard.

:rocker:

I've never been more proud to be a poster on these boards. *sniff*

ACTUALLY DETANTE IS NO LONGER A MOD, SHE RESIGNED THIS AFTERNOON. THE NEW MODS: MYSELF, JULES AND INDCOLTS18288 ARE THE NEW MODS AND WE WILL BAN ALL PATS WHO COME AND TROLL OUR BOARD.!!!!

JILLA the PREDITION QUEEN.

:rocker:

What's a predition? Ten minutes spent on that messageboard is equivalent to 10 minutes of a really bad "B" movie about football.

Who won the Over-Under on Jilla???

I heard it was 375 pounds. :D

By the way, madam, which Pats come over to troll your board? Sammy Morris? My guess is that they are too busy finalizing the plan to embarrass your team - - not worrying about debating with you critters on your church league messageboard.

Here is a picture of the newest Mod at Indystar. All hail Jilla the Hut!

Attachments

• Jabba_the_Hut.jpg
    Jabba_the_Hut.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 190
Does anyone know if MouthOfSouth on the indy board is a girl?

For some reason, that name does something to me.

He said he's an airman. We had them in Vietnam, too. Didn't do squat, never got dirty, never went out of the perimeter, but still occaisionly one of them got clipped by a rocket or something. Being in a foreign country where a lot of people would like to kill you and you can't tell the good guys from the bad guys isn't a lot of fun. I'd cut him some slack if he truly is in Iraq. And he's not as big a jerk as most Colts fans here. Luckily we'll be done with the lot of them after Sunday.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if MouthOfSouth on the indy board is a girl?

For some reason, that name does something to me.

Only if you like a seventy something biddy that was too stupid to leave New Orleans because of her fuggin dog, and begged for sympathy on the Rats board. Apparently she got to have her pic taken with The Choker because of her plight.
A typical Pats fan point of view at that time was, "Why didn't you leave? Protect yourself please!" And the typical Colt fan response was 300 pages worth of "Pats cheated in the AFCCG, Bostonians suck, I'd hate to be a New Englander, Belicheck is evil." Not much has changed, really. Of course, if the Pats win this game, that whole board will be gone forever.

So now it's a battle of the messages boards?

Lets review the facts, shall we?
This much we know for certain:
1.) jilla is going to a foreign country.
2.) It is work related.
3.) She cannot tell us what work she does.
3.) Its only temporary.
4.) She will not have access to tv or the internet while she is away.
5.) She weighs close to 400 lbs.

My guess: The CIA is using her as a special, one-time-only bunker busting projectile, and will be dropping her on an al-Quadi hideout in the remote hinterlands of Afghanistan or Pakistan. Once she comes to a full stop, having penetrated deep into the bunker, she will start spouting "jilla-speak", thereby driving to the surface all those who did not die immediately on impact , desperately seeking refuge from her insane gibberish, whereupon US special op forces can capture them. And, it will take until the following February to dig her out and ship her back home.

I love the guy that has to put "Indianapolis Colts World Champions."

If any of you are members over there and do post, your sig line should read New England Patriots 3 time World Champs. :rocker:

You are dreaming.. Take your head out of the clouds. You guys haven't played a good team since the Colts beat you... How about this " I would imagine that it ain't gonna get any better for a while. Heck, even if the pats lose, it will take seasons for some of these fans to get a grip. " As if you guys haven't lost your big heads!!! Give me a break... You guys still think that your team is the best... Sorry... Where does that trophy sit? Hmmmm.. Not anywhere in your house! Colts by 13!

I will take my head out of the clouds, if you take yours out of your azz (but in the meantime, my view is much nicer....)

Your team won last year, congrats. Imagine, only two more and you will have tied us. Until, of course, we flatten you on sunday, win HFA and then flatten you again at Gillette, and then you will have to win three more just to tie.

god, I cannot wait for this beatdown....if for no other reason than to see the end of trolls like this...

Lets review the facts, shall we?
This much we know for certain:
1.) jilla is going to a foreign country.
2.) It is work related.
3.) She cannot tell us what work she does.
3.) Its only temporary.
4.) She will not have access to tv or the internet while she is away.
5.) She weighs close to 400 lbs.

My guess: The CIA is using her as a special, one-time-only bunker busting projectile, and will be dropping her on an al-Quadi hideout in the remote hinterlands of Afghanistan or Pakistan. Once she comes to a full stop, having penetrated deep into the bunker, she will start spouting "jilla-speak", thereby driving to the surface all those who did not die immediately on impact , desperately seeking refuge from her insane gibberish, whereupon US special op forces can capture them. And, it will take until the following February to dig her out and ship her back home.
She's going to fill in at a Pizza Hut over the Indiana border. Once she left Indiana that would be like a foriegn country to her. Could be Southern Illinois, they still have crank telephones there so there wouldn't be any internet or tv. ;)

Last edited:
She's going to fill in at a Pizza Hut over the Indiana border. Once she left Indiana that would be like a foriegn country to her. Could be Southern Illinois, they still have crank telephones there so there wouldn't be any internet or tv. ;)

She will "fill in" a Pizza Hut, all right...my guess is half the floor space...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes