"Hmmm I wonder if KFC is still open?"

alg_mangini.jpg

"Don't say doing your wife.

Don't say doing your wife."

Last edited:
He look like a zombie in this picture (either that or he is about to cry):

alg_mangini.jpg

What do you think is on his mind?

GOOD.....F**K him.........He gets just what he deserves......he is an average coach and after ratting out BB.........will be lucky to ever get a job again......it is like the "Blue Code" or whatever they call it on the police force.......one cop not ratting out another.......Man-gina is a cowardly weasel.......and every team owner is aware of it....you just don't do that gutless thing in this league Man-gina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD.....F**K him.........He gets just what he deserves......he is an average coach and after ratting out BB.........will be lucky to ever get a job again......it is like the "Blue Code" or whatever they call it on the police force.......one cop not ratting out another.......Man-gina is a cowardly weasel.......and every team owner is aware of it....you just don't do that gutless thing in this league Man-gina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you really feel? :D :D :D

"Darn, I finally go commando and the
office girls just put the air conditioner on high"
alg_mangini.jpg

"Weight Watchers...or Jenny Craig? Oh hell with it. Dunkin Donuts or Hostess Ding Dongs?"

alg_mangini.jpg

"Uh, as a closing note to this press conference just wanted to give you all a head's up that I won't be able to join our team for our game vs. New England on the 16th of December due to a long-standing commitment. And as soon as I can come up with one, I'll pass that along to you. Go Jets..."

"Yes, I admit it! I ate Chad's donuts, Drew's turkey sandwich, Rashad's drumsticks, Nick's leftover pizza, and Jerricho's quiche. And yes, I also drank all the damn Gatorade too!

Last edited:
How did that go? "I'm resigning as CH of the JNY...I'm resigning as HN of the NYC...I'm resigning as..."

Last edited:
"Yes, it's a monster raise! He went all in with nothing but a baloney sandwich.........."

alg_mangini.jpg

Elmo ...... Help Me!

Last edited:

alg_mangini.jpg

"wake up, wake up! oh man it's not a bad dream, I really am a crappy head coach!"

The only question right now is who will be fired first, Joe Torre or Mangina.

Does anyone else think that BB is going to absolutely annihilate the Jets on Dec 16th? They will be running it up college football style on his ass.

The only question right now is who will be fired first, Joe Torre or Mangina.

Does anyone else think that BB is going to absolutely annihilate the Jets on Dec 16th? They will be running it up college football style on his ass.

we actually may see Mangina start to get all teary eyed as the Pats keep scoring and scoring in that game. I say we don't stop scoring until Mangina rips off his headset and runs off the field wiping his tears shouting "it's not fair, it's not fair" late in the 3rd qtr! :rocker:

"Oh sh!t. I'm gonna need maximum security to protect my rat fink a@@ when I come to Foxboro on 12/16........BOO HOO HOO"

"I'm going to need lots of KY and make sure my back's in good shape for all the bending over I'm going to be doing in Foxboro on 12/16."

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes