PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reactions to Taylor Price Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you talking about the Ozzie Newsome who traded out of the 1st round this year? Hah! Good example. I'll give you that Dez Bryant will be more productive NEXT year than Taylor Price. Heck, I'll even give you that he'll be more productive every year. But I'm willing to bet he won't win ROY, he won't ever be anywhere in the same league as Randy Moss, and he won't win any Superbowls.

I would not be surprised if Bryant wins ROY next year, and Dallas wins a SB in the next few years. They are very balanced on offense and defense.

On Price, it seems like there is varying reports on his measurements. Some have him a 6'0" 200, I've seen him listed as 6'2" 212. Either way, has good size and excellent speed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would not be surprised if Bryant wins ROY next year, and Dallas wins a SB in the next few years. They are very balanced on offense and defense.

While Tony Romo is their quarterback, the Cowboys will never win a Super Bowl.

On Price, it seems like there is varying reports on his measurements. Some have him a 6'0" 200, I've seen him listed as 6'2" 212. Either way, has good size and excellent speed.

Bryant may turn out to be a superstar, but either way I don't think a rookie WR is the missing piece for the Cowboys. They have a very good team, indeed, but their coaching staff can't get out of its own way and the team as a whole seems to lack drive and leadership. Their big game collapses have now become frequent enough that one has to question whether the gathering of more talent is the only thing that stands between the franchise and a championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back