PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reactions to BB/Shannon Sharpe critic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did give in 2006 and remember boomer ripped him for not saying anything looking not wanting to be there ? I have no problems with this crap. He didnt disrespect tasker, he didnt want to talk. Manning refused last week , why no outcry ?

What is there to say?

They lost. Goodbye.

The TV guys are such hypocrites, they're the first ones to laugh and love it when someone goes off, when Bart Scott yaps or Suggs. Hell, Sharpe is the definition of classless. So they're going to get upset when Belichick doesn't give them a perfunctory couple of words?

I disagree with Brick on this one. It's all opera, all show.
Shannon Sharpe yapping about class is the biggest joke of all time.

Remember when the Broncos were walking all over the Pats on MNF and Sharpe said they should call in the National Guard because we are killing the Pats?

Towards the end of Sharpes playing career, he ripped Shanahan from the playing field after calling a play that didnt work.

Shannon is not too sharp.

Shannon is not too sharp.

Well , he is all over twitter telling pats havent won SB since spygate and they should win one even if they went to 2. Sad to see so called analysts say these things.

Well , he is all over twitter telling pats havent won SB since spygate and they should win one even if they went to 2. Sad to see so called analysts say these things.

He did the same exact thing last year.

Maybe somebody should respond that the Broncos haven't won since they cheated the salary cap, and that the ravens haven't won since Ray Lewis misplaced his white suit in Atlanta.

Disagree. Most Pats fans will understand/like this attitude but not the other fans.

Just check the comments on the yahoo story on this and you will realize. That is just the guys who bothered to post; more polite responses if asked face-to-face but nearly say BB is a jerk.

I don't care and am actually glad that BB manages to rile this media. :)

Hope he had done it after we won though! :mad:

Well I think your point is correct. But not in respect to saints fans. We get BB, because SP constantly told us that patriots were our blueprint.
But I believe, in reality, ALL fans respect BB's ideas and how he handles himself, and now he is coaching the right way. Secretly, and wish BB was their coach.

What your seeing on the forums, and opposing fans in person is just defensive, jealousy, and lashing back, but personally they agree with it. If you polled them all personally Im sure 90% would pick BB as their coach.

I shudder to think what denver fans said about PM before he was their QB,lol.
We are going to have to deal with SP being a cheater forever also, and crazy comments, as long as hes our coach, but im sure they would want him also.

I mean how could they not, look at the guys record,lol.
Hes done the same after he won. I dont think hes changed much.

He did the same exact thing last year.

Maybe somebody should respond that the Broncos haven't won since they cheated the salary cap, and that the ravens haven't won since Ray Lewis misplaced his white suit in Atlanta.

For those who dont know anything about ray lewis's white suit -(like me, I didnt even know this game then) -
Slayings not forgotten, Ray Lewis not forgiven

and this too

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/2001/playoffs/news/2001/01/24/sharpe_lewis_ap/

wonder why sharpe doesnt apply his own reasoning to belichick and spygate.

I like Sharpe's taste in ties....

mule.jpg

It's funny how people who say that like it's a slight. Depending on who wins it will be the first time the 49ers won since '94. Or the first time since '00 since the Ravens won. '95 since the last time the Cowboys have won. '98 since the Broncos won. Those were actually the last time those teams were in the SB. Yet the Pats have actually been to two since they last won and were beaten because of two catches that aren't made 99 out of 100 times. But I guess camera-in-the-wrong-placegate is the reason why they lost. The '07 season proves that it gave them no advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back