PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reactions over on Ravens board LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do feel somewhat bad for Ray Lewis, suggs, and Reed, but at the end of the day the Pats made more plays. However, if Evans hold on, it could have been them gloating about our misery.

I don't -- especially for *sshole thugs like Lewis and Pollard.

Last edited:
Don't rub it in. Their team played great, probably deserved the win. Hats off to an amazing Ravens team that will be amazing for years to come, even when Lewis is gone.

Everyone has had their laughs and spewed enough hatred at the Patriots and their fans and especially Belichick since 07. At least from what I have encountered. This whole spygate thing and constant winning has had a lot of people hate us and say ridiculous stuff. I'm glad we're one step closer to shutting all these people up. Just my personal feeling as a Patriot fan

Last edited:
Just celebrate what you have and not what others have ...great season for the ravens....

Last edited:
I personally was just enjoying the jetsinsider, it seems about 25% of them are done watching the nfl because theres no parity (i.e. indy, ne, pitt wont get out of their way and let them get to a SB) It's hilarious over there

Close game, great team, know how their fans feel, wish them well (with the exception of Bernard Pollard).

We were fortunate to win, but we did. And the Ravens were more than a worthy opponent. They fought to the end. I'm just pleased we won and I'm not into trashing a team that played as well as they did. They have nothing to be ashamed of.

Last edited:
You should have seen the Patriots boards after 18-1 , try not to generate any bad karma laughing at someone else' football pain.

You should have seen the Patriots boards after 18-1 , try not to generate any bad karma laughing at someone else' football pain.

We couldn't see our boards, they kept crashing because of all the haters coming over to check on our misery.

Still, I'm better then the and don't need to enjoy their misery like they do mine. Call it turning the other cheek, when you win say little when you lose say less, ect ect whatever. But there is enough bad karma without doing that stuff.

Unless its the Jets.

We've all been where they are right now. I wish that on no one. Except maybe a New York fan, in which case no amount of misery is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back