Status
Not open for further replies.

JDot

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Wow...

..From a offensive stand point.

Re watching the Ravens game...

Insane game, it is still mind boggling we won this game. The Brady to Lafell TD might be one of the best passes and catches I have ever seen in such a clutch situation(Brady drops it in the bucket, Lafell pretty much catches it with 1 hand).

Add in the Edelman to Dola TD pass. And just Dola being awesome that game. Love re watching this game.

new-england-trick-play-against-baltimore.gif

PowerfulWateryCrow.gif

Cannot find the gif of dola's reach out for a first down , that was just before the Lafell catch

I am a big time homer who never really gives up. But I pretty much did when the Ravens when up 2 TD's for the second time. Hell of a game.

Re Watching the SB.

Brady going back to Edelman on the whip route was brilliant. Also Butler made a nice play too.

Looking back on this game. I wish I did not get as drunk as I did watching this game. Good times.

Epilogue..

A lot of BS has been thrown at us since we won the SB, sh!t even before we won the SB. But watching these 2 games makes it all worth it.

As to the Colts game, that was over in Q 1. Who gives a sh!t about that game, pretty much a warm up game for the SB.

And now my man Saint Marcus is in the AFC south, we probably will not be seeing Luck or the Colts much.

SB champions, for the fourth time. The New England Patriots..

bill-belichick-tri-e1423053027750.jpg

Last edited:
That Ravens game was an all time classic. But some of the fun, in fact a lot of the fun, has been ripped out of it for me because of, well, you know. We were only able to enjoy that win for 8 days, and the Colts win for one night, before everything went to hell. It's really not fair.

That Ravens game was an all time classic. But some of the fun, in fact a lot of the fun, has been ripped out of it for me because of, well, you know. We were only able to enjoy that win for 8 days, and the Colts win for one night, before everything went to hell. It's really not fair.

The Ravens game is legit one of the best football games I have ever watched. I love re watching that game.

But ya, I hear ya with the BS stuff. Like you I did not want to know about the ideal gas laws stuff, or the CBA BS. But you know what, f>ck all that.

No matter what, The pats are still SB champs, for the fourth time....

635584259996731972-USP-NFL-SUPER-BOWL-XLIX-NEW-ENGLAND-PATRIOTS-VS-S-70511952.JPG

Last edited:
The best part of the Ravens game was hearing how Harbaugh told his players something along the lines of "the Patriots don’t understand what kind of game they’re about to get into." Turns out it was the Ravens who didn't understand what kind of game they were in on multiple occasions. :D

Manning makes that play in a SB and goes onto win, it is considered the most clutch and greatest throw ever. Brady does it and all everyone talks about is how Edelman should have been taken out of the game after that play.

Don't get me started on how underrated that play was. But your right, if five head could do what Tommy did on that play, we would never hear the end of it.

But, there is a reason five head 11-12 in the offs(Not sure that number is correct). b/c he could never make that play.

Last edited:

I hear that.

I think that was generally the idea behind this whole thing though, to try and water down the return to the SB. I wonder how close we were to a so-called "scandal" during the 2011 run?

We are one and done with any other QB in the NFL during that playoff run.

That Raven's game was one of Brady's greatest games.

I literally just re watched that game. Unbelievable game, Brady was phenomenal. But, their was a lot of bad Brady too(early in the game). That game was wild man..

Kinda crazy, just re watching Tom's interview with NFL net. Marshall asking Tom about his reaction after SB's and Tom brining up the 2 SB's the Pats lost.

Let that sink in Pats fans. The Pats have been to 6 SB's under Brady and Beli(Ya those 2 loses sucks, but these 4 are great), that is crazy, crazy. And this a 7th SB appearance, don't forget drew and co and 96.

God damn I love this team.

I did not forget the 86 SB, well I did I was only 6.

EDIT: I am a bit drunk so, this post is a bit of gibberish. Bear with me.

Last edited:
Those two games are football at its finest. The league should be ecstatic at the ratings and level of play, instead they are conspiring to bring us ****ty playoff games and super bowls because they think fans are stupid and they will watch next year after they are handed playoff wins by default, then naturally fall apart and turn to crap.

To the NFL, wherever you are. All fans want to see great games even if their teams need to improve to that level.

Interest in basketball was never higher than when Bird and Magic traded championships for a decade and other teams were inspired to improve and become great.

Get your heads out of your arse before its too late!

Watching Kurt Warner bring up that SB trophy was pretty great too.

54cfb18d550b0.image.jpg

So Kurt Warner whined about spygate for 10 years. And you know what we made him do?

Bring out the Lombardi trophy to the Pats..

nHLSlFK.gif

Manning makes that play in a SB and goes onto win, it is considered the most clutch and greatest throw ever. Brady does it and all everyone talks about is how Edelman should have been taken out of the game after that play.
Of course if Manning made that play it's all anyone would talk about because he's proven he can't make the play so to cut against that grain would be a huge story.
For Brady its business as usual and nothing all that surprising.

Speaking of great playoff wins, I really want to rewatch that Patriots @ Chargers game from 06 if anyone knows where such a tape could be found.

Just re-watched the highlights for this one, my god if Ravens had scored on that last throw....would have been a very very long offseason. Good job Logan Ryan, earned your ring stopping that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back