RE: OT Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Please post them in the General Talk forum. With all the new users that continue to join the forum, I'll even be the first to admit there's been an excessive number of them here recently. Some of them have certainly been interesting ;)

I know there's not much going on, but I do think it's important to try and keep the threads here managable and easy to sift through. It also makes it easier for me to find any problem posts as we try and keep this forum moderated, and as always please click the
report.gif
button in the upper right if there are any posts that need immediate attention.

Ian

Amen.
This fine Forum was becomming like the worst aspects of USENET where off season is anything BUT football.
Good leadership move.
Let the whining & kvetching begin.

Ian said:
Please post them in the General Talk forum. With all the new users that continue to join the forum, I'll even be the first to admit there's been an excessive number of them here recently. Some of them have certainly been interesting ;)

I know there's not much going on, but I do think it's important to try and keep the threads here managable and easy to sift through. It also makes it easier for me to find any problem posts as we try and keep this forum moderated, and as always please click the
report.gif
button in the upper right if there are any posts that need immediate attention.

Ian

Sanity is restored, and the football forum is a FOOTBALL FORUM once again! Thank you Ian! You rock!

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Last edited by a moderator:
I also want to say that this is not directed at anyone in particular. Everyone here is an important part of this forum, and since this issue really has never come up before it's not a big deal. I know it's a relatively dead time right now, but thankfully camp is getting closer, so hopefully things will get more interesting soon.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread as I don't really want to make a big deal about this. Thanks for understanding and cooperation, and as always thank you for participating here.

Ian

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes