PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Re-establishing home dominance

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPF

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
It?s time we get back to dominating opponents at the razor, I mean physically dominating them. We as fans can help by being inspirational and by being passionate on every single snap the defense is on the field. We are only 2-2 at home, the goal is to go 4-0 in the second half and build another home winning streak. Let?s start this weekend with an inspired and enthusiastic effort as fans!!

PS ? This means you in the club level as well!!

Saying stuff like this on a messageboard is like preaching to the choir, but I wholeheartedly agree.

The two games I have been fortunate enough to see the past two years I have gotten questioning looks because I was cheering for all downs early in the game.

Big third downs only happen if the game is close and there is a stop on the first two. I wish fans would make more of an effort, but it seems to me that many people are there because it is an event rather than being passionate about the team.

Before anyone yells at me, I am not saying that everyone needs to scream and yell the whole game. But to go to a game and give someone else a menancing look because they happen to be yelling on 2nd and 3 with 7:00 left in the first quarter is dispicable.

Oswlek said:
Saying stuff like this on a messageboard is like preaching to the choir, but I wholeheartedly agree.

The two games I have been fortunate enough to see the past two years I have gotten questioning looks because I was cheering for all downs early in the game.

Big third downs only happen if the game is close and there is a stop on the first two. I wish fans would make more of an effort, but it seems to me that many people are there because it is an event rather than being passionate about the team.

Before anyone yells at me, I am not saying that everyone needs to scream and yell the whole game. But to go to a game and give someone else a menancing look because they happen to be yelling on 2nd and 3 with 7:00 left in the first quarter is dispicable.

Wow. I didn't think it was getting that bad at the razor. Almost like it is Seattle. Sipping coffee, watching the game.

Oswlek said:

Wow. I didn't think it was getting that bad at the razor. Almost like it is Seattle. Sipping coffee, watching the game.

5 Rings for Brady!! said:

Seattle is one of the loudest stadiums in the league.

BPF said:
PS ? This means you in the club level as well!!

You're going to need to take an ad out in the Wall Street Journal to reach that audience.

HUh? Seattle is a extremely loud stadium.

(Just for effect, as it has already been said twice:)

Seattle is one of the loudest stadiums in the league.

And contrary to Gillette, is has a pretty good design for noise too, with those overhangs over most of the stands:

seattle_seahawks1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes