PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

RB Opinion

jmt57

Staff member
Reaction score
Just curious what other's thought about the following choices for this week's games. I have my choice of two running backs, between Ronnie Brown, Willis McGahee, Joseph Addai and Kevin Faulk. This league gives a point per reception and also gives more merit to yardage (one point per five yards gained via run, receiving, or punt returns) than touchdowns (the usual six points) than a typical league does.

My first thought is that Ronnie Brown is a must start since the Dolphins are playing Denver, even though he hasn't done much in the last two games.

Addai seems to be a high risk/high reward play this week. On one extreme he may return to his normal self with close to 100 yards from scrimmage; on the other extreme the Colts may be playing games and he may end up not even seeing the field.

Faulk is much more of a sure thing, but he's going to split carries too. That leaves McGahee who is at Cleveland - and is now listed as questionable with an ankle injury - and has had only one good game all year.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back