PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

RB Andre Hall of S. Florida a K. Faulk clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

PonyExpress

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
If there's one RB in this class who reminds me of K. Faulk its Andre Hall of South Florida. He has the same running style, with the shiftiness and even the patented spin move (like the one Faulk used in Denver on the final drive in '03). He looks like a decent change of pace back you could get on Day 2. A nice second option if Drew's already gone.

PonyExpress said:
If there's one RB in this class who reminds me of K. Faulk its Andre Hall of South Florida. He has the same running style, with the shiftiness and even the patented spin move (like the one Faulk used in Denver on the final drive in '03). He looks like a decent change of pace back you could get on Day 2. A nice second option if Drew's already gone.

I never saw this guy play but Patriots.com loves him. They said he could end up being the steal of the draft and that he plays much bigger than his size. They even compared his running style to Emmitt Smith in how he has powerful legs and runs low to the ground. Like I said, I never saw him play but one of the guys at PFW can't stop raving about him so maybe he would be a good option. I think they said the worse case scenario would be another Kevin Faulk with a chance to be a future starter. I'll take that in the 4th or 5th round.

patriotsrule said:
I never saw this guy play but Patriots.com loves him. They said he could end up being the steal of the draft and that he plays much bigger than his size. They even compared his running style to Emmitt Smith in how he has powerful legs and runs low to the ground. Like I said, I never saw him play but one of the guys at PFW can't stop raving about him so maybe he would be a good option. I think they said the worse case scenario would be another Kevin Faulk with a chance to be a future starter. I'll take that in the 4th or 5th round.

I think Emmitt Smith is stretching it... But I guess K. Faulk has some similarities to Smith, too: undersized, not very fast, but quick, shifty and decisive. Durability and fumbling are another matter... But I swear when you watch Hall run if you blink you're eyes you'd swear its K. Faulk doing a double spin. Hopefully Hall isn't a fumbler...:mad:

Can Hall catch?. To be a good 3rd down back you need hands and body control like a possession receiver. We know Kevin has that and so does Drew; but I don't know anyhting about Hall...

he had 44 catches for 470 yards and 3 TDs over his last two years, good numbers for a college RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back