PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Razor's Edge Tailgate

Mark Morse

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
This is an open invitation to all Patfans.com members. We set up on Rte 1 in the Rodman lot right at the 1st pedestrian walkway north of the stadium. You can't miss our banner or new Tailgating Bus. We would love to meet the folks that write these insightful posts here (whether we agree of disagree). If you are at the game please stop by and say hello. If its your only game you will be attending and want to partake in the full tailgating experience, contact me and we will get you the info and details on our tailgate.

Go Pats

This is an open invitation to all Patfans.com members. We set up on Rte 1 in the Rodman lot right at the 1st pedestrian walkway north of the stadium. You can't miss our banner or new Tailgating Bus. We would love to meet the folks that write these insightful posts here (whether we agree of disagree). If you are at the game please stop by and say hello. If its your only game you will be attending and want to partake in the full tailgating experience, contact me and we will get you the info and details on our tailgate.

Go Pats

Mark i got your dm and we would be delighted to join you guys tailgating before the saints game, thanks for the invite. What time do you guys get there for a 4pm game.

I would love to join in with the tailgating for this Thursdays game. It's my first time going to gillette for a Pats game. Im so excited..... I can't wait to take part in all the happenings.

Hey Mark, I am heading to the Saints game as well, me and the wife.

Heading down from Halifax, N.S.

It would be great to meet some of the PatsFans members.

First game for me in Gillette...ever.

Please e-mail me the details of the tailgate location, would love to take a swing by!

- HPF

Hey Mark:

I am coming down from Canada with a bunch of guys for the Bucs game on sept 22nd and we would love to come to your tailgate party. What are the details? Do we bring our own food and drink or is there a price we can pay so it is all supplied for us?

Let me know,

Thanks
Dave Morrow

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey