PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ray Rice knocks out Fiance. AP whips 4 year old until he bleeds. Possibly deflated footballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhExaulted1

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
What doesnt't fit in this title? This ain't "Deflategate", it's "DeflectGate".

What are three decisions Goodell has totally screwed up?

Now I'll take "The Worst Commissioner in the History of Organized Sports", Alex

In the end it's the money that matters and the revenue has exploded under Goodell's watch. Everything else is minor including this mess.

In the end it's the money that matters and the revenue has exploded under Goodell's watch. Everything else is minor including this mess.
I'll hazard a guess that revenue would've exploded similarly with Pee Wee Herman at the helm. Goodell is no marketing genius.

Stay away from his house in Maine, Tunes!!! You, me...uh...well just about 100% of the millions of New Englanders who live ,work and play in the 6 state region..STAY AWAY FROM LORD HIGH OMMISIONER'S HOUSE!!! OR...uh...OR...er...hey, wait a minute...did this pathologically insane, lying ginger weasel just ask for police protection from the possibility of a future incident?

"Look you cops, you know who I am?? I'm ROGER GOODELL!!! I made my bones when you were all out banging cokktail waitresses two at a time...you had BETTER protect me from EVERYBODY in New England or I'll suspend the entire force!!!!

Original.jpg

People turn into savages the moment the Patriots are brought up. Any kind of thinking is replaced by the same regurgitated gotcha lines they have been using for years. Rams fans are still spouting off about the walk through stuff. Pretty dumb, but we are used to it.

I find the release of Windows 10 to be pretty hilarious. Yesterday, an overwhelming majority of Americans say Brady should have turned his phone over and not doing so proved he is a liar. Today, people are crying about how evasive Windows 10 might be. Such hypocrisy is obvious, but not to these people. They are far from self-aware. Doubly so because they have all been using Google and Apple products for years anyway. Stupidity.

Yes ..stupidity..then , of course , you have the Indy and Raven fanbases for whom the notion of stupidity would mean a step UP in their intelligence level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back