PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ray Lewis Statue Unveiled by the Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Yet we're the ones that drafted a serial killer.

Why does a player's appallingly bad criminal behavior get overlooked/dismissed in favor of idolizing him? And for that matter why do appallingly bad/incompetent people get elevated to extremely important local-state-national political leadership roles?

The answer is sometimes rank stupidity, the rest of the time the answer is an inability to separate one's gut reaction from an actual thoughtful conclusion. Yet, occasionally, like the poster above, the reason is due to both stupidity and thoughtlessness.

You never know, Hernandez may get found not guilty........

First off there should be no statue of Ray Lewis. Everybody would still hate him if it weren't for the incident. Because he is a great player. Belichick would hock his soul to have a defensive player that good. Oh yeah the incident. There were so many peeps showing up to hang out with The Ray Lewis Entourage that weren't even part of his entourage. Ray Lewis is a moron hanging out with thugs in the first place. However there were so many thugs showing up to hang out nobody knows what happened, damn that probably wasn't the only fight going on when you get ghetto thugs and losers trying to feel part of the Ray Lewis entourage and show off. He may not have even known most of the participants in that fight and got out of dodge after he knew of the stabbing. Or he could have witnessed it and it could have been in self defense. Ray Lewis has never been part of any incident a Dwi or anything since. I'm not defending him but nobody knows he saw it and would you want to be arrested for being in the area of a crime that a friend of a friend to the ninth power committed just because you were the person noticed. One thing I do know is I don't feel bad for Ray Lewis, he had no business parading around with thugs but labeling him a murderer is biased. How many of us defended Hernandez til we learned he actually did shoot people. I thought he was in the wrong place wrong time til news he likely shot people and did it before. Hernandez is way different than Lewis. And I'm guilty of defending Hernandez at first we just have to stop and think how any of us can get arrested for just being somewhere and it would suck, I know peeps it happened to although not a murder charge and they weren't even hanging out with thugs at the time

Sigh.

Not knowing them makes the obstruction of justice worse. He was not defending childhood friends: he was helping total strangers get away with murder.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Lewis

Oh and Charles Manson has been a model citizen since his incident too.

It's amazing to me that nobody seems to realize that this guy either killed a NFL at the Superbowl, or at the very least, watched his friends kill a NFL fan during the Superbowl and assisted them in covering up the crime. The only reason he wasn't convicted of murder was jury nullification.

Of course, he is an ESPN employee now. You know the left wing broadcaster who is killing the Redskins to change their name, and of course, 24/7 coverage of a seventh round draft pick because he is sleeping with the son of a mobster.
Take your left wing/right wing tired ******** to the Political Forum. This is a football forum.

well...you know what happens when the left wing and right wing get tired don't you?

article-2597753-1CDC4DF900000578-497_634x369.jpg

Inside tale of ray Lewis' parking lot homicide case | New York Post

I was mostly ignorant of the finer details of this case, can't believe what a dirtbag this guy really was/is. Witnesses recanting testimony after Lewis' private investigators talk to them, jailhouse informant (I know, somewhat unreliable) testifying that Lewis was sending secret messages claiming he "wouldn't betray [the other accused]". Initial statement to police from limo driver says he DID see Lewis fighting (contrary to the angel Lewis portrayed himself as), as well hearing both the other accused claiming to have "stabbed theirs" after they got into the limo.

Can't help but lose respect for the entire organization after reading that article.

Ray Lewis: I was too well dressed to be part of 2000 murder
Former Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis insists that he could not have taken part in the murder of two men in 2000 because he was not dressed for the part.
"Remember, I was dressed out, had my jewelry on, my fine mink coat," Lewis writes. "I wasn't about to start mixing it up looking like that. That's the general rule of thumb when you're doing the town and looking good. The nicer you're dressed, the less inclined you are to get in a fight -- that is, if you're even inclined in that way to begin with."
BLOWHARD LIAR !!!
51khrr48bKL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill