PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ray Lewis - Showboater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armen Da Pats Fan

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I love the Canes, but this guy has been a disgrace to the U.

From his pre-game "hype" routine that he does only when the cameras are on, to his "praying" with ex-Canes McGahee & Reed, but making sure it's loud enough for the microphones to pick up, to his teary looks to the sky as Sean Taylor was being remembered.

Lewis didn't even play with Taylor. Hardly knew him. Ask Lewis where Gulliver Prep is and he couldn't even tell you. Guaranteed. He KNOWS NOTHING about Sean.

Hey, Ray, instead of crying and praying and showboating on national TV, maybe you should thank God for not sending you, Reggie Oakley and JJ Sweeting to prison like your thug ***es deserved when you stabbed Jacinth Baker and Richard Lollar.

Punk-Arse-Disgrace-to-the-U-muthafukka!

Last edited:
they were saying that he and reed were crying the hotel room before the game watching the taylor funeral. i know its tough personally with the sean taylor's death and dont want to minimize it in anyway but why would you want to mention this out loud ?

they were saying that he and reed were crying the hotel room before the game watching the taylor funeral. i know its tough personally with the sean taylor's death and dont want to minimize it in anyway but why would you want to mention this out loud ?

That's what I am saying.

He's always looking for the spotlight.

If my friend died, and I wanted to pray with my other firends about it, I would do so quietly, in private, as would most people.

Instead, Ol' Ray walks out on the field, probably corners a camera man, and says, "Yo, playah, come over here and get a shot of me and my UM boys prayin' "...

"...and stick around because I will be barking at my teamates right after!"

What a maroon!

The Sean Taylor stuff I'll leave aside, but I hate his incessant in-game showboating and trash talking. After a tackle when he's having his little seizure in the backfield, I want to see some team quickly come to the line and run a play with him still back there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back