PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ray Lewis hit on Ocho Cinco

Status
Not open for further replies.

mosslost

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
He should get fined for that one! Anyone see that? It launched his helmet like ten yards! F*** YOU Ray!

Someone on facebook is saying its amazing hit, and saying that 'if you don't shut your mouth, Ray will'

So i replied, or will get you shot ;)

These penalties against the Ravens are funny. Do they not know the rules.Td. Bengals. Listen for the Ravens to cry again after the game.

Great game.

Ravens ****

These penalties against the Ravens are funny. Do they not know the rules.Td. Bengals. Listen for the Ravens to cry again after the game.

Who are the Ravens going to blame this time?

That was an enjoyable 2 minutes.

I hate Baltimore. Dirty whiny team.

You can't call that amazing. And CINCI just scored! YES!

Anyway, Chad was up in the air (defenseless receiver), and he hit him helmet to helmet.

LOVE how PENALTIES screw this game for the Ravens. :rolleyes:

He should get fined for that one! Anyone see that? It launched his helmet like ten yards! F*** YOU Ray!
I didn't see that, but i did see the TD for Cincy. I wonder what Harbaugh's going to c/o, i saw him on the sideline yapping at the officials.

Duh.. everyone knows the refs have it out for them! lol :D

can't wait to hear the crying again.. but will it get the attention that we got last week? NOPE

That was an enjoyable 2 minutes.

That and Vrabel catching a TD pass made my day. I don't even care that the Red Sox just blew a two run lead in the ninth to get swept by the local team where I live.

that was a great game. cin is really playin good this year

Ocho mic'ed up from some recent games. When Ray Lewis knocks him down on the goal line he laughs it off. Chad is an entertainer and seems like a great guy.

NFL Videos: Sound FX: Ocho on the mic

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back