PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ray lewis complains about 2 ints called back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray is going to be 38 when the 2012 season arrives

Either he retires or Baltimore is going to have to have the balls to tell Ray that he is no longer a starter and more of a situational player....the man has slowed to a crawl from what I saw today in several plays.....its time for him to retire and wait for the first ballot HOF to call.

But, who will take over the ego-centric pre-game introduction dance routines...

Lewis was awful today. He's got nothing left. Great career, but he stuck around too long.

I saw the interview. I didnt really take it he was complaining ..not sure.

It's because he wasn't. He gave all the credit to the pats and said someone had to win. Guess the op just wanted to stir up some drama....:bricks:

The only thing they really call consistently is the offsides.

I don't know if he's complaining or not, but either way, I wish he'd just shut up.

Link please

I didn't get the feeling he was complaining at all. I actually came impressed with him. I thought he gracious towards the Pats, and the rest of his team. He ending the conference talking about the perspective of this game in light of a child he was mentoring dying of cancer. It was actually an awsome post game presser. It really was.

I don't think he's complaining about the refs, just saying that you can't commit penalties like that. Both calls were legit.

I think I'd have puked if Bernard Pollard made a pick then caused another pick to ultimately end our season.

Ray's an alright guy, I'm sure he was just taking a stab at his teammates with the comment.

*cough*

Lighten up,

I wasn't making light of the kid's death, I was referring to Ray being a murderer.

Since he isn't a murderer the comment was falling flat anyway. Enough of the arbitrary hate.

Pats wre fortunate on the first one. The second one was the textbook definition of a free play.... Brady would have NEVER thrown that pass if the Ravens weren't about 5 yards offsides...

Ray wanted to say that those 2 Ints were like 'double murder' to his team but thought those were not the best words to use :cool:

Last edited:
I have no respect for Ray Lewis as a play either. He could have broken Brady's back on Brady's touchdown plunge. I am surprised that Brady got up from the hit; human bodies are not supposed to bend that way.

Ray Lewis could have broken Brady's back

Did you see the hit he put on Brady after Brady's touchdown dive? Ray Lewis is a scum and the sooner the game is rid of him the better.

Brady is lucky to still be walking...

Last edited:
Re: Ray Lewis could have broken Brady's back

That's the game of football, dude. Nothing wrong with it at all.

Are you trying to call that a dirty hit or am I reading that wrong? Brady is the one who dived into the pile, its Ray's job to hit him. That was a clean football play, and one that I never want to see Brady do again.

Perfectly legal hit.

Brady dives and goes upsidedown, puting himself in an awkward position. Not that I want the guy to get injured, but if he had I wouldn't have blamed anyone on the defense for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes