PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ray Lewis - Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolinatony

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Now that we have some money ; should we look at him or does he want too much?
Just throwing this out here.

thanks

not me....would like to get younger at lb. and if he wants dallas, then he has wrong metallity for NE.

Like his game, but not all the shenanigans associated with it... too much excess baggage...

No..
isn't he older that vrabel??
at this point, he isn't worth the money he will want, IMHO :)

Naah, Bart Scott maybe, but Ray Ray has become overrated and he's 34. His best value is probably to the Ravens to be honest. I think he resigns with them. Reportedly they offered him 4 years/37.5M.

Last edited:
I don't think the money adds up. Plus, is it worth all that money to sign a 34 year ol lb?

Talent-wise, yes. Salary-wise, no.

He will squeeze more payday out of a headline-chasing GM. (Hmmm, wonder who that could be ....?)

Talent-wise, yes. Salary-wise, no.

He will squeeze more payday out of a headline-chasing GM. (Hmmm, wonder who that could be ....?)

I think Snyder already blew his wad on Haynesworth and Hall, so Lewis won't be wearing red and yellow this year.

Last edited:
No thanks.

I prefer not to have murders on the team I root for, but that's just me, I'm silly that way....

Hey maybe we can swing a deal with Carolina for Rae Caruth, I hear that he's getting out soon.

Ray Lewis? no Bart Scott? no. Terrel Suggs yes, I'll give the Ravens our 23rd this year and the 32nd next year.

He'd want to come in and lead things his way.

Not a good fit.

Nothing against Lewis but with the cap space i'd go with someone younger on defense longer term!

I'd be thrilled with Ray, as if he signs, it won't be for TOO MUCH.

He is the best LB of this generation and he had a resurgence of sorts this past season. I'm not sure he would want to come here, but if he did, I am sure he would thrive.

NO NO NO If I saw anyone in a Patriot uniform do that drawn out dancing crap he pulls during intros I'd puke. Not to mention he's an attention ho-Remember all that mourning he was doing in front of the camera when Sean Taylor was murdered?

"Look at me I'm grieving" There were plenty of people in the league who were as close to Taylor if not closer than Lewis but he was the one with the "poor me" attitude.

I can't stand that guy.

I'd be thrilled with Ray, as if he signs, it won't be for TOO MUCH.

He is the best LB of this generation and he had a resurgence of sorts this past season. I'm not sure he would want to come here, but if he did, I am sure he would thrive.

Does anyone else see the irony of this poster liking Lewis?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back