PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ray All-in says 'what?'

PressCoverage

Banned
Reaction score
Celts 118
Bulls 115...

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/21/sports/basketball/21nba.html?ref=sports
... After six dismissible quarters, Allen relocated his shooting stroke Monday night. His 3-pointer with 2.0 seconds remaining propelled the Celtics to a 118-115 win over the Bulls in Game 2 of the first-round series, as he emerged the winner in a shootout with Ben Gordon. The best-of-seven series travels to Chicago for Game 3 on Thursday.

For much of the final quarter, Allen and Gordon went toe to toe, shot for shot. Gordon, who scored 42 points including Chicago’s last 12, put the Bulls ahead with 12.3 seconds remaining on a 16-foot jumper from the key.

His shot followed a 3-pointer from Allen, who showed he was just getting warmed up and left to an ovation from a raucous crowd.

i had been switching back and forth between B's and C's for the first hour or so, but the Celts game was so great in the second half, i actually forgot about the B's... that, and i was the grille man and lost control of the remote ..

but what a game!!!!... what an ending!!!! and with the C's season on life support...

"drive, out to Ray for 3!!..... GOT IT!!!"

Last edited:

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back