PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens Week Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, Ravens fans would kill for a win Sunday.

The thing is, What teams have Baltimore played? They blew out 2 crappy football teams but have beaten the Bolts in their house. Pats have played 2 division rivals, 1 still a bad team and 1 with the best defense in the league and have played a Falcons team with huge playoff potential.

The pats have been considered underdogs against Atlanta just like they were for the Ravens. If Wes Welker can play, the offense will be better and it will flow smoothly in 07 form and will give brady a go-to-guy when Joey and Randy are covered. If the Pats can bring pressure on Flacco, the Ravens will put up no points.

As a Pats fan, I am SCARED to watch this game as I fear the many possibilities of outcomes of this game. And EVERYBODY IS PICKING AGAINST US. Lets go Pats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Overcome ADVERSITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

These jokes are slaying me! I feel by laughing at them, I am stabbing my fellow Ravens fans in the back. :rofl:

Yet another example of Baltimore fan homicidal tendencies. :D

Yet another example of Baltimore fan homicidal tendencies. :D

haha, I was also trying to work the "stab" from another angle, but, I got nothing left. Just thought I'd set it up for you boys to have fun with. :p

maybe that is why all the Raving RB's are called "slashing" runners???

First retaliatory "camera" or "spying" pun post (for which I will have to delete and give an infraction) expected in 3....2......1......

Last edited:
Smile, you're on Belichick Candid Camera. :D

Back Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back