PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens: The fix was in for the patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ravens:The fix was in for the patriots

Bart Scott is the LAST person that should be talking right now.

Its always easy to complain about the calls. I thought the refs left their flags in their pockets on a few plays when they should had called something and if the Pats would had lost, I would probably be talking about the PI on Wes Welker or the block in the back on a punt return.

I wish the game wasn't that close so that we have to bring up calls and non-calls, but Watson missed a TD reception in the endzone and Moss missed some tough catches as well. Overall, I didn't see anything wrong with any of the penalities called for both teams.

Well, you can't stop them from complaining....

Those calls in that game were legit. I can't believe a team could implode so bad with 5 minutes left in the game. You couldn't even hide what they were doing on those calls. It was just too evident. Dumb football players=choke job=poor sports in the end. Unreal with the excuses.

Is he complaining about the holding on Watson? 'Cause that was DEFINITELY holding. It wasn't even close. It was a mugging.

Is he complaining about the holding on Watson? 'Cause that was DEFINITELY holding. It wasn't even close. It was a mugging.

What was truly PATHETIC was Steve Young's claim that the Pats PERFECTED the mugging of receivers over the past 10 years.

I guess Steve took too many hits to the head because the Phins with Surtain and Madison were the POSTER CHILDS for the point of emphasis.

What a clown.

Wonder if the guy realizes that the refs HANDED them 7 points on Mason's "TD catch," where he clearly steps out of bounds with his second foot.

SVN: I just created a new thread "Ravens postgame quote..." with actual quotes by three/four Ravens players. Didn't see that you had this one quite similar. Do you want to merge them?

Bart Scott is the LAST person that should be talking right now.

No kidding............. He'd do best to STFU, quietly pay his HUGE fine coming and pray the suspension is mild (like 1 game). You don't taunt a ref, and them have to be restrained from killing one without repercussions. Classless DOPE...............

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye