PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens @ Steelers game discussion (Monday Night Football)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Ravens @ Steelers game discussion (Monday Night Football)

Alright, it's time to get Mcgahee off the field before he ends up on IR. He doesn't look good.

Last edited:

Omg this game is so awful why am i still watching it

This game is boring

This game is indeed boring, but it's always entertaining to watch that Steeler crowd go QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT. :D

This game is boring

What? This is a great game. I think you're looking for the Arena Football League.

I'll take this over that Jets/Cardinals garbage any day of the week.

1. There are idiots in every town.

2. Are the Steelers coming off a 21 game regular season winning streak?

Matt Cassel was not coming off a 21 game regular season winning streak, rather a 2 game winning streak. His inability to score was the catalyst to the booing.

Being blown out at home by the worst team of football is worthy of booing. The Steelers being down 6-3 to an undefeated Ravens team at home in the first half is not. The Steelers have more recently won a Super Bowl than the Patriots as well.

Last edited:

1. There are idiots in every town.

2. Are the Steelers coming off a 21 game regular season winning streak?

1. Definately. But it seemed like ALOT were booing not just a couple idiots.

2. The Steelers aren't exactly a dismal franchise. Who cares if they haven't won 21 straight, they're a title contendor year in year out and are tied for the league lead in amount of Super Bowl rings.

What? This is a great game. I think you're looking for the Arena Football League.

I'll take this over that Jets/Cardinals garbage any day of the week.

Matt Cassel was not coming off a 21 game regular season winning streak, rather a 2 game winning streak. His inability to score was the catalyst to the booing.

Being blown out at home by the worst team of football is worthy of booing. The Steelers being down 6-3 to an undefeated Ravens team at home in the first half is not. The Steelers have more recently won a Super Bowl than the Patriots as well.

Now you made him mad. :D

Flacco finally threw a TD.
Of course the cretins here would count him as having at least 2 INTs because defenders got their hands on a couple of his passes.
I think the rook's done a very good job at QB for the 1st half.
Of course it's a lot easier to be a QB when your team avgs close to 200 yds runing per game.
Looks like McGahee is made of glass.

Last edited:

if baltimore can win with a rookie QB and a defense why cant we ? is ravens D that much better ...seems like so..

The Steelers fans are basically booing what has been a recurring theme in Pittsburgh for 2+ years now. Offensive inconsistency that emanates from a QB their ownership just invested $100M dollars in. Been there, done that...

1) So you're going to boo a team coming off of a 21 game winning streak with a QB making just his 3rd start of his career? Wow, that's even smarter:rolleyes:

2) Please refer to Pats1 gametape breakdown for Cassel analysis. That game wasn't his fault by a mile.

if baltimore can win with a rookie QB and a defense why cant we ? is ravens D that much better ...seems like so..

Maybe it's just me but I really like what I see in Flacco tonight. Look no further for your answer than him vs. a guy who never started a game since High School until a couple weeks ago.

Maybe it's just me but I really like what I see in Flacco tonight. Look no further for your answer than him vs. a guy who never started a game since High School until a couple weeks ago.

Agreed. There was a reason Belichick brought him up in the press conference the other day. He's going to be a very good QB. Roethlisberger on the other hand is insanely overrated IMO.

Wow wow wow flacco

Wow what a play by Flacco.

...Matt Cassel was not coming off a 21 game regular season winning streak, rather a 2 game winning streak. His inability to score was the catalyst to the booing.

No, there were a lot of idiots in the stands. That was the catalyst to the booing.

1.) Miami is not the worst team in football right now.

2.) 21 straight victories.

Last edited:

Nice punt. Good field position for the Ravens D.

Uh oh, those lousy Steelers fans are booing. Quick! Grab the pitchforks!

1.) Miami is not the worst team in football right now.

2.) 21 straight victories.

1) Miami was 1-20 in their previous 21 games leading up to the blowout. Them now not being considered the worst team in football is a direct result of beating us.

2) 21 straight victories =/= 21 regular season victories.

The biggest choke in AFC Championship Game history followed by the biggest Super Bowl choke of all-time -not mathematically obviously, but considering what was on the line and yes, allowing an 86 yard GW drive by Eli Manning is choking - are the endings to our last two seasons.

well could be...but i think that defense is better than ours ..can really go after the QB.now their offense is a little more creative than what billick had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes