PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens Source: We don’t think the Patriots were tested very much this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's déjà vu all over again.

Wasn't the same exact thing being said before last year's AFCCG?

Who won that game?

FWIW, both teams played six regular season games against teams that made the playoffs. If the Patriots were not tested very much this year, then neither were the Ravens.

I think last year's Pats were much less battle tested and they were also a lesser team. I don't know if the Ravens are good as last year's Ravens. They certainly aren't on defense.

I think what the Ravens mean to say is that we haven't been "tested" by their definition, which is equivalent to brawling and fighting on the field, because that's what they are good at.
TBH I am really worried about Bernard Pollard. I have seen quite a few Ravens games last few days and this guy doesn't just tackle, he tackles to injure you.

Didn't the Ravens avoid Big Ben twice?

Baseless statement made by this so-called Ravens source. Pats are a tough team. Bal is a tough team. Big deal.

It's this kind of mindset is the reason why the Ravens haven't won a Super Bowl or were outmatched or lost in every AFCCG since 2000.

I think we are going to see the fruit of BB's motivation the last couple weeks...

First it started with the fox hole comment ie attack and then this week it has all been about being tough..

The Pats are ready trust me!

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk 2

The Ravens think they are bullies. What do you do to a bully? Punch them in the face and get down to business.

Boldin and Harbaugh comments. mmmmmmhhhh.

everybody wants to win and if you are in the AFCCG, you better think you are good enough to win.

the UNNAMED EXEC comment is a bit more worrisome - if you worry about the media hype BS at all. I think what he was trying to say is not that Pats werent TESTED BY QUALITY OPPOSITION; but that Pats WERENT TESTED PHYSICALLY and pushed into a mauling punch-fest kind of game.

So; I think the first Q could be kind of interesting and we might see a few 15yd unsports flags fly.
----If they think the pats can't respond physical to physical; they are smoking something. but,.......

The part that is worrisome (IMO) is that once the pats go up by 10+ these bully jerks who have been prepped by Harbaugh to go out there and be physical ---- are going to go do 'after the whistle' Pollardization-cheap shots to make sure the pats can't win the big prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back