PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens running out of Linebackers

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the way things are going the Ravens could be the 5th seed

Their losing out and being the 6 seed isn't out of the question.

I think the Ravens may lose thier next two,but Cincy might lose this week at Pittsburgh
......would that still give the Ravens the division at 9-7?

Cincinnati would have to lose to Pitt and Pitt would have to lose Cleveland and the Colts would have to lose out for them to be the 5 seed. So if they lose out the 6th is much more likely. The Colts will beat KC and then it's just a question of who's the 4 out of Pitt and Cincy pushing Baltimore to the 6th.

Last edited:
Would not be surprised at all to see Ravens lose their last two games (finish on a 5 game slide) and end up the 6 seed, coming into Foxboro WC weekend.

Even banged-up and reeling, that probably isn't the team we'd most like to face, but we're going to have to play somebody. And if its the team that is currently sucking the most, I won't complain.

Those AFCN teams have tough Ds and wouldn't be cakewalks, no matter which of the three it is. If we got Indy, which seems unlikely, I'd feel confident we'd steamroll them like we have some of our other first playoff game opponents in the past.

Bottom line - we have to beat 3 AFC teams to get to the Super Bowl. There are no AFC teams that truly scare me. It will take an off day from Brady for us not to be playing in February.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back