PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens players NOT to be fined for hits on Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I am Mark Sanchez - I am on the phone to the NFLPA about the fine I was hit with.. If Suggs doesn't get fined for hitting Brady below the knees, why does Sanchez get fined for going low on another player?

An update:
"After calls to Baltimore and the NFL for clarification, it was learned that a story in the Baltimore Sun yesterday saying that the Ravens wouldn't be fined was only talking about fines related to their critical comments about the officiating following the game."

So we don't know yet if the Ravens will face fines for the roughing calls, only that they won't be fined for criticizing the refs.

If I am Mark Sanchez - I am on the phone to the NFLPA about the fine I was hit with.. If Suggs doesn't get fined for hitting Brady below the knees, why does Sanchez get fined for going low on another player?

While I'm in the camp that Suggs should be fined, if they don't fine him it'll be because they believe he stumbled, fell, whatever - basically that he didn't do it on purpose. Sanchez and Wilfork a couple weeks ago can't make that excuse.

Again, I think he did it on purpose, but the league could decide otherwise - with our luck they probably will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes