PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens not happy with officiating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep it classy, Baltimore!

....you know...next time you lose.

So, in other words, because you can't be bothered with reality and the truth, you are going to go worship your Ray "I'm a Liar" Lewis doll..

Maybe if you had some facts to support you and not just your pure conjecture you'd actually get somewhere.

Hahaha

What in the world has made you so angry?

If this is how you are after a win, on the internet, and in a cyber-debate with a clearly inferior opponent (me), then I can't imagine you in real life when actual problems arise.

Last edited:
Hahaha

If this is how you are after a win, on the internet, and in a debate with a clearly inferior opponent (me), then I can't imagine you in real life when actual problems arise.

It is What it is ... It was a good game , you played your best , but it wasn't enough against the PATS one more time.

See you another time.

Last edited:
Hahaha

If this is how you are after a win, on the internet, and in a cyber-debate with a clearly inferior opponent (me), then I can't imagine you in real life when actual problems arise.

I always find it amazing when rejects think that a reply has anger in it. Dude, you aren't worth getting angry about. Just run along back to whatever troll hole you crawled out of since you can't be bothered to deal in reality.

You've been WRONG this entire thread. You're wrong about Brady being hit. You're wrong about Flacco being hit. You're wrong about Suggs hit on Brady. Nothing you've said has been based in reality.

Why the NFL allows that unconvicted murderer to be interviewed after the game,is beyond me.
What....Rae Carruth wasn't available?

The Baltimore Whiners complaining again? What else is new? Those guys can never just accept a loss. It's always something.

I always find it amazing when rejects think that a reply has anger in it. Dude, you aren't worth getting angry about. Just run along back to whatever troll hole you crawled out of since you can't be bothered to deal in reality.

You've been WRONG this entire thread. You're wrong about Brady being hit. You're wrong about Flacco being hit. You're wrong about Suggs hit on Brady. Nothing you've said has been based in reality.

Hahaha, am I missing something?

This is literally making me chuckle; you're acting as if I walked into your house unannounced, poisoned your dog, and insulted your mother to her face.

Do I know you or something? If not, I'm not sure why you're piling on the personal insults and extreme hostility considering that the complete record of our interaction is three messages on an internet forum.

Although I know you'll tell me that you're perfectly calm and merely putting an intellectual inferior in his place - Relax!

Last edited:
Hahaha

Somethings always up his arse haha, I suggest you just say good game and we will see you in January lol.

Hahaha, am I missing something?

This is literally making me chuckle; you're acting as if I walked into your house unannounced, poisoned your dog, and insulted your mother to her face.

Do I know you or something? If not, I'm not sure why you're piling on the personal insults and extreme hostility considering that the complete record of our interaction is three messages on an internet forum.

Although I know you'll tell me that you're perfectly calm and merely putting an intellectual inferior in his place - Relax!

If you take me calling you a troll as a personal insult, then so be it. But its how you are acting. You spew your crap and then put your fingers in your ears making BS claims about the Pats fans not listening to you.

Hostility? Again, I wouldn't waste it on you. Just like there is no anger either.

Just go away like you said you were going to do since you can't be bothered to deal with facts.

Somethings always up his arse haha, I suggest you just say good game and we will see you in January lol.

Listen TripleChump, no one asked you for your commentary. Reality is that there is nothing wrong with me. What is wrong is the whiny little Baltimore fan who can't handle that he doesn't know what he's talking about.

I agree that officials should be extra-protective below the knees, but in this case, Suggs didn't even touch Brady, and he is claiming that he was blocked downward and just extended his hands in case Brady hadn't thrown the ball. After all, Suggs couldn't see as he was on the ground.

As far as the blows to the head, I actually think that officials should arbitrarily judge whether the contact is incidental, as was the case in two called personal fouls today, because it's becoming ridiculous how defensive players have to be when approaching quarterbacks, and officials already have to arbitrarily judge most things anyway.

What do you mean Suggs didn't touch Brady?

Exactly. Boo hoo. Their whining takes away from what was a good game and something to build on.Next....

It's not as if there hasn't been a boatload of whining about the officiating (heck, I've done some of it myself) on this board after a loss. Cut them some slack. It was a good--what I call a CPR--game.

let the bi*ches cry about it...doesn't bother me

It's not as if there hasn't been a boatload of whining about the officiating (heck, I've done some of it myself) on this board after a loss. Cut them some slack. It was a good--what I call a CPR--game.

There's a difference between homer fans complaining and the actual team whining after a loss.

The issue is the PLAYERS like Lewis and Suggs complaining about the CORRECT calls being made.

You don't hear them saying word one about the official blowing the call on the off-sides by AD when Mason caught the ball, but his left foot was in but the right came down OOB. They change the rule this year, CBs can push the player to prevent that and its NOT a reception. Yet they still gave it to the Ravens.

Those ticky-tacky calls may be "correct," but you literally cannot touch Tom Brady now without expecting a penalty. The guys are just expressing their frustration at Brady basically being untouchable in every single way, and even as New England fans, I don't think you can deny that.

Sure I can.

Literally cannot touch Brady? Really? Literally? Seen him touched plenty of times and touched hard.

Now, you literally should leave.

Last edited:
Why the NFL allows that unconvicted murderer to be interviewed after the game,is beyond me.
What....Rae Carruth wasn't available?

bump,for that mudering swine,Ray Lewis.

YouTube - Ray Lewis calls officiating 'Embarassing'

Those ticky-tacky calls may be "correct," but you literally cannot touch Tom Brady now without expecting a penalty. The guys are just expressing their frustration at Brady basically being untouchable in every single way, and even as New England fans, I don't think you can deny that..
What??? please watch some football THAt is the dumbest thing I have heard.
Ngata reached his hands out to try to bat the ball down, which, by the way, is usually next to the quarterback's head right before being thrown. . .
And...what do Raven's linemen get an exemption because they happened to his his head because they were going for the ball?? Please...you are embarrassing yourself...
Also, how often do you see a coach being flagged in football? Harbaugh wasn't publicly showing up the referees, but they actually called a personal foul on him anyway.
They should have thrown ANOTHER one on him as he was on teh field and not stopping his yapping mouth. Actually, 5 weeks ago in a preseason game it was calledon the Washington bench...so it does happen..and THAt was in preseason.
The spots were pretty bad too.

The bad officiating undoubtedly went both ways, but Baltimore got the shaft more often than New England.
And with the whining of the players do you think it will get better??? I doubt it.

Last edited:
The spots were bad? Give me a break. Sorry, but McGahee actually got a GOOD spot. His knee was down before he reached the ball out to where they spotted it for the measurement.

I thought so too. I also noticed the hold on AD you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back