PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens may have lost both Ray Lewis and LaDarius Webb for the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why we are worried so early about baltimore and houston and all. Our own team has issues and we are 3-3. Long way to go before talking playoff contenders and seedings

If that's true, Balt truly came out of today worse than us despite having essentially a 3 game lead on us right now. That's assuming of course that Lloyd's injury isn't season ending. We are going to be fine as far as winning our division goes, they may as well be too but if they don't have these guys, especially Webb, int he playoffs it's disastrous for them. Their run D is awful and this will make things infinitely harder for them. The Cowboys are the Cowboys or else they could have really exploited that defense, but the Ravens are really overmatched if Webb is out IMO, and Lewis being out makes it much worse.

If that's true, Balt truly came out of today worse than us despite having essentially a 3 game lead on us right now. That's assuming of course that Lloyd's injury isn't season ending. We are going to be fine as far as winning our division goes, they may as well be too but if they don't have these guys, especially Webb, int he playoffs it's disastrous for them. Their run D is awful and this will make things infinitely harder for them. The Cowboys are the Cowboys or else they could have really exploited that defense, but the Ravens are really overmatched if Webb is out IMO, and Lewis being out makes it much worse.

If Lewis and Webb are done for the year, their defense will be worse than ours. It was only average to begin with.

If Lewis and Webb are done for the year, their defense will be worse than ours. It was only average to begin with.

Yeah, maybe even below average. Every game I've watched aside from the Bengals, they've really been aided by teams shooting themselves in the foot after long drives (Philly, KC, Cleveland, AND Dallas all did this). Offense has really carried them though they've also been helped out by the refs.

Yeah, maybe even below average. Every game I've watched aside from the Bengals, they've really been aided by teams shooting themselves in the foot after long drives (Philly, KC, Cleveland, AND Dallas all did this). Offense has really carried them though they've also been helped out by the refs.

Yup, they have homefield ref advantage. Watching the HOU-GB game, the texans are really missing Cushing as the leader. The AFC looks like itll be a mess again like last year.

Yeah sorry to hear about this :rolleyes: Not to be uncaring because I wouldn't wish an injury on anybody but I'm more concerned about injuries to the Pats right now not to Baltimore.

I'll worry about them when we face them in the playoffs.

That's right I typed WHEN-cause I still think this team can and will right this ship and make it to the playoffs :D

Pat

That's crap news for the Ravens.

Not sure about the status of Lloyd, Bolden, Wilson and Chung but the Pats look to be in bad shape as well.

Give me a remote control car and let me mount a cardboard cutout of Chung on top of it and I'll match what he provides us on the field.

Re: OT: Ravens R Lewis and Webb may be out for a long time

They probably won't beat Houston

Andre Johnson and Co. against this secondary is just not fair

Arguably it doesn't give Houston any advantage.

When you give up multiple 50+ yard receptions to Russel Wilson and Co. it doesn't seem like it matters who they go against.

Re: Lardarius Webb out for year.

fortunately for them, the guy the yhave sitting at the end of the bench will appear to be better than anyone the pats have

Wow - can things get any easier for our team? The only teams that can provide any meaningful resistance to another Lombardi and DON'T have major injuries are in the NFC. In the AFC, the Steelers, Texans, and Ravens have major losses. The Jets were an after thought even before the Revis loss.

Revis,then Webb

The way its going...Will the Pro bowl have any players at Corner this year?

You can rule out the Pats roster :rofl:

Last edited:

Revis,then Webb

The way its going...Will the Pro bowl have any players at Corner this year?

You can rule out the Pats roster :rofl:

Devin Mc might be an alternate...be careful what you dont wish for.:D

Wow - can things get any easier for our team? The only teams that can provide any meaningful resistance to another Lombardi and DON'T have major injuries are in the NFC. In the AFC, the Steelers, Texans, and Ravens have major losses. The Jets were an after thought even before the Revis loss.

The Chargers would be another scare but somehow having Norv as HC gives me relief

That's a huge loss. Like I said their run D is already putrid, it's hard to imagine their defense not being overmatched now without Webb there.

The Texans catch a break this week. The Ravens will be without Webb, Ray Ray, Suggs, and Ngata for the game. If Texans don't win this game, people need to stop talking about them being the elite team of the AFC.

And as always, I hate to see injuries like these even to teams I hate.

Last edited:

The Texans catch a break this week. The Ravens will be without Webb, Ray Ray, Suggs, and Ngata for the game. If Texans don't win this game, people need to stop talking about them being the elite team of the AFC.

I don't think there's any way Houston loses that game, they should win big. If there was a week for Bmore to be injury depleted this wasn't it for us, this game was a win-win situation for us anyways. Would rather it happen for one of their NFC games or someone else who's no threat to us.

Which idiot gave this thread a 1 star rating? after seeing the rating i thought maybe the OP must have mocked the Ravens or behaved like a JESTS fan, but he has done no such thing, Threads which are about Death/Injury or any sad news dont need to be rated.... when will ppl get this

You rate a thread 5 Stars when it is about PATS winning the SB or Somebody recovers from an injury or ANYTHING POSITIVE

You rate it 1 star when some JETS or Ravens troll disguised as a PATS fan criticizes Brady/BB and has NO valid arguments at all (read ppl like illegalcontact and Baltimorepatsfan)

as simple as that

Last edited:

We all better hope that Baltimore pulls that game out. We are already behind them and lost the head to head. But if the Texans lose, that's 2 losses for them with the small, minuscule, prayer of a chance that we could beat them, take the head to head, and beat them out for the number 2 seed. Of course, that would mean we would have to tear off a winning streak of significant substance. And the way things look right now................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back