PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens lose one week of OTAS and Harbaugh is fined...sounds fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, a week away from supervision gives them more time to work on their rap sheets

Slap on the wrist. They can now say that other teams are punished not just the Patriots. Shameful.

Losing 3 OTAs and fines makes sense as fair but the fine amounts are a bit silly.

Fining Harbaugh 137K and the Ravens org 343K is a bit much. I mean you get fined a lot less for spearing someone with your helmet and giving them a concussion on the field or for physically touching an official. Lets keep perspective.

NFL cares too much about this stuff and not enough about actual acts of violence.

And not to mention.......

Ratbirds playing Ray rice. So freaking disgusting but totally expected. Stand up for yourself Ray Rice. You know what the owners did to you. I believe you when you said you told the owners and management exactly what the video showed. Don't go there unless you're telling them what a scumbag, backstabing, greedy, pieces of **** the owners are.

And if this was the Patriots

giphy.gif

Did they at least ask Harbaugh for his phone?

All about kissing his ring by admitting wrongdoing. No mercy for the innocent.

The should appeal. I bet Rog would knock the punishment down to taking away one of their throwback uniform games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back