PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ravens lose one week of OTAS and Harbaugh is fined...sounds fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
OiIqV3d.gif

It's not like we expected much of a penalty. Kinda sucks for the players, especially the new ones on the bubble. No doubt some of the players love it.

Last edited:
I actually think losing a whole week of OTA's isn't that light of a penalty.

How will the Ravens ever recover?

Maybe we need another asterisk for whoever wins the Superbowl this year.

I actually think losing a whole week of OTA's isn't that light of a penalty.

They will work around it just fine. This will not cost them a single game or compromise their ability to compete during the fall and winter.

They will work around it just fine. This will not cost them a single game or compromise their ability to compete during the fall and winter.

Hard to say. But a team losing a week of OTA is kind of a big deal IMO. This is no slap on the wrist.

Hi John, it's Roger. What are your team's plans for next week?

Nothing, we're taking the week off.

Great! Gotta keep up appearances so I am penalizing you one week of OTAs, just put out the word that you had OTAS scheduled next week.

Thanks Roger, by the way, everyone knows that the Pats like to stash uninjured players on IR, maybe someone could sort of take a look at it?

Will do John, there is nothing more important than making sure all teams are playing by the same rules; integrity and all that.

Last edited:
Hard to say. But a team losing a week of OTA is kind of a big deal IMO. This is no slap on the wrist.

This is teaching and orientation week. It's important for rookies and FAs but not for vets. They have months to catch up.

Besides, BALs offensive and defensive playbook is at a 3rd grade comprehension level so they should be fine.

Compared to the Pats it is a slap on the wrist.

If things don't go well for Brady in the coming weeks then I want blood.

Not literally but "blood" meaning a visiting team caught cheating in Foxboro. I want cameras, personnel and inspections everywhere to make sure all rules are abided by.

I know I wouldn't be sad if the Patriots choose to make an example out of say....the Ravens.

fines of $137,223 for Harbaugh and $343,057 for the Ravens

Ouch

Personally, I feel violated. I trusted the Ravens to compete fairly and their blantant disrespect for both their peers and the fans of the league is disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back